Welcome to Underbelly Australia Life

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• RiverWolf

Staff Applications Open   08/03/17

Staff Applications are now Open
    • Spectral

Huddle up close, let's have a chat   26/03/17

If you can take the time to read. Thank you.              
    • Spectral

Media and Video Team - Recruitment   26/03/17

Hey guys,  Been very impressed with the feedback and talent from getting to work with the Textures team, and the work they are doing is amazing.  So with that in mind I am on a recruitment drive. If you :- - have technical proficiency in Skinning/Texturing - are able to complete high quality work  - can work within a team or do solo projects  Then I would love to have a chat. Discussion will include what you receive for your efforts.    Video Production  High quality montages of RP, good episodes of life on Server, stuff you upload to own channel and are happy to have reposted. Not interested in killing sprees, dank memes, trolling or anything that portrays the Server or Community in a bad way. I am also looking for :-  A News Team. In game, in a Van/Heli. Following the stories that matter, and filming Events. Making up news. The old farms closing down, new Cruise ship in Sydney harbour. RP with props.  Also some other things. TBA!!   Come see me in TS, I will be asking for a Media Team Channel setup with a lobby to be made.  Cheers  -Spectral   
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chris Lickytung

Showing Staff Respect

1 post in this topic

SHOWING STAFF IN GAME RESPECT!!!!!

Time and time again I hear of players abusing Staff in game, I myself have been abused by players in game before because they've been upset by something or been asked to move on. Regardless of whether you're joking or not it's not nice to abuse Staff members! Calling staff members C@!*S or telling them to get EFFED because you don't like them telling you to move on is not on and you will be warned or banned for the situation. IF a staff member is abusing you in game for any reason please let another staff member know and we will pull that staff member up for it, at the end of the day all we ask is you show some respect for the Staff members who help run the server and make sure your gaming experience is a good one.

SHOWING STAFF IN TEAMSPEAK RESPECT!!!!!!

the past few months have been hectic within the Underbelly Server with a significant growth in player population and staff growth too. As you are all aware we have been taking on new Probation Moderators and Moderators to help with the growth and to help with the situations in Teamspeak with Help Desk. The Probation Moderators and Moderators are there to HELP YOU with compensations and any issue within the game it's self. Admins are there for higher up issues like Glitching, RDM and VDM issues. If a probation Moderator is busy sorting out an Issue already please try and get in touch with a Moderator, if neither are available please feel free to poke an Admin and ask for assistance, if at this time there aren't any staff members available to help please be patient as someone will get to you ASAP. We have had numerous reports of Civilians abusing Probation Moderators and Moderators because they weren't happy with a decision made by them and asking to speak to a higher up staff member (Admins). If you are being assisted by a Probation Moderator or Moderator in Help Desk for any reason at all we ask that do you remain calm and don't yell or abuse the Staff Member helping you because we will advise the Probation moderator or Moderator to not help you.

Probation Moderators and Moderators are still staff, just because they aren't Admin it doesn't mean you can treat them any different, every member of staff from Probation Moderator right up to Server Owner are 1 team. If you come to Help Desk please speak to a Probation Moderator or a Moderator first as it's their job to run Help Desk, If at any time you need to speak to an Admin please ask a Probation Moderator or Moderator to get in touch with us and ask if we are free.