Welcome to Underbelly Australia Life

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Afterglow

Aussie's Twitch Stream   28/10/16

Watch Aussie work on the Australia Map  https://www.twitch.tv/ausisland
    • Shibby

Server Rule Changes   04/01/17

A few rules have changed/amended, please look at the amendments list and get familiar with the new changes, Cheers   http://underbellyarma.com/index.php?/topic/1360-amendments-list/#comment-7506  
Spectral

The Shiralee - An Underbelly Life Event

20 posts in this topic

The Shiralee

The hustle and bustle of city life had gotten too much. Since coming back to the City, more and more you yearned for some adventure. 

Some wide open spaces, and some sense of purpose. Then you saw it. The Ad in the paper said :-

"Wanted - Individuals with a keen eye, an ability to assist in removing feral animals, and a positive attitude. Bring own equipment."

Without thinking, you picked up the phone, and dialed. The voice on the other end listed what to bring, and you jotted it all down. 

Excitement. A sense of real anticipation. A trip to the Outback, and some real work to be done. What could possibly go wrong.......

2 people like this

Pack 

1 Rifle - bolt action. Lee Enfield 

1 scope of choice. AMS ideal.

5 Magazines

No Sidearms. Not legally able to be used hunting.

3 changes of clothing. Suitable for hunting, hat and sunglasses. No masks.

Food x 10

Water x 10

GPS

Radio

No Gas or Grenades. Illegal for hunting. 

You will be transported to the Camp, and transported out. 

[OOC - this is a adventure. It's full RP. If you like RP and adventure chances are you will have a ball. Anyone at Fight Club knows the level

of RP. I need a few actors for this as well. ]. 

2 hours ago, Chris Lickytung said:

have moved this to the YouTuber section dude :-)

No probs, ty, it's next weeks event hopefully if we get some commitments.

Just need as many people to see it as possible. 

Edited by Spectral

4 hours ago, Spectral said:

No probs, ty, it's next weeks event hopefully if we get some commitments.

Just need as many people to see it as possible. 

I'll be able to monitor events soon, waiting on Telstra to fix my phone lines -_- 

I will have to postpone this due to PC issues, went to pickup new PC and the motherboard is faulty. 

It will run at a time TBA. 

3 hours ago, Spectral said:

I will have to postpone this due to PC issues, went to pickup new PC and the motherboard is faulty. 

It will run at a time TBA. 

fair enough mate, good timing, there is a Police Command meeting tonight as well.

New PC sorted, its a MONSTER.

Looking to set a time for this Sunday night. Thoughts/availability?

4 hours ago, Cybersiege said:

Still available for actor. Am thinking veteran tour hunter/tour guide 😀

Got a juicy part lined up

2 hours ago, Shibby said:

im out sorry, on holisdays

All good, Merry Christmas, enjoy the break, few beers. 

Well, wow, just wow. 

The RP came out, and I for one had a LOT of fun. It was amazing, we ran, we laughed, we had a ball.

Thanks to everyone that came. Great fun, and a lot more to come, I have so much planned. 

Thank you to all who helped, all the Actors, and all the Participants. One of the best times I have had on Server.

Many many more where that came from. 

- Spectral

2 people like this

Dang Nabbit, y'all made me as mad as a mule chewin' on bumblebees! Alla we wan'ed ter do was go huntn' an' y'all shot Joey square in th face. He mighta been a roo, but he was me cousin an' me bother an' me son. He was purdier than me pickup after it's been washed 'n' tuned up. I canna let yer get away wit this. It makes me heart colder than me mother-in-law's love. 

So we get goin' on y'all to do some huntin' outselves. 'cept it's y'all we was huntin'. But y'all had ter make it harder than Chinese arithmatic ter shoot yer down. Yer think the sun comes up just ter hear yer crow, dontcha? 

I dunna know how y'all did it but, by golly y'all made us guns 'bout as handy as a back pocket on a t-shirt. 

Well I got news for y'all. Next time we see ya, we'll have to square up for ol' Joey. Rest his soul, if his brains were dynamite, he couldn'na blow his nose..

Imma polishin' me huntin' rifle til then.. got ter stay chipper cuz next time, y'all be the rodents an' we'll be the hunters.

Yee-haw

4 people like this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead