Welcome to Underbelly Australia Life

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Afterglow

Aussie's Twitch Stream   28/10/16

Watch Aussie work on the Australia Map  https://www.twitch.tv/ausisland
    • Shibby

Server Rule Changes   04/01/17

A few rules have changed/amended, please look at the amendments list and get familiar with the new changes, Cheers   http://underbellyarma.com/index.php?/topic/1360-amendments-list/#comment-7506  
Mike heights

Ban appeal

4 posts in this topic

I should be Un-banned because i did not advertise on the server. 

I said i was making a server and that automatically assumes that i'm stealing players and telling them to join my server. But i didn't tell anyone to join or leave this server and i feel unfairly banned, My ban message said: <18:11:40> You are banned permanently. Reason: "good bye STOP BEING A DICK THANKS and trolling"
I don't know how that makes me advertise on the server.
 if i did advertise on the server i want the proof that i did and if you have the proof i kindly accept that i did.
I did not advertise on the server.

You actually threatened to ddos the server, you sent a steam msg to Brodie saying so. 

The ban msg has nothing to do with you advertising in fact you weren't banned for that! 

The fact your working on a server is the main reason you won't be un banned now.  The likelyness that you will advertise this server at some point  is fairly high.

well no one knew that you were working on a sever until you told someone.