Welcome to Underbelly Australia Life

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Afterglow

Aussie's Twitch Stream   28/10/16

Watch Aussie work on the Australia Map  https://www.twitch.tv/ausisland
    • Shibby

Server Rule Changes   04/01/17

A few rules have changed/amended, please look at the amendments list and get familiar with the new changes, Cheers   http://underbellyarma.com/index.php?/topic/1360-amendments-list/#comment-7506  
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Casper

Casper's Application - Accepted (GY 17/12/16) - Needs SOP test.

7 posts in this topic

Your name (first name sufficient): Clay

In-game name: Casper

Ping: 70+

Age (Put your age or the year you were born, do not put your full DOB): 1976

Do you have Teamspeak 3 and a working microphone: Yes

You have the ability to record your gameplay/audio and upload evidence if required: Yes

I have read and understand the AFP Rules and Codes: Yes

Reason for applying to AFP: A different aspect of gameplay (RP), To bring law enforcement to other area's of the map

Name two whitelisted police of Senior Constable rank or above who can vouch for your ability to RP and play by the server rules (ask them if you can reference them in this application) Do not put an appt in unless you have 2 references: Darcy, Shibby

How do you feel you can contribute to the PD and what gameplay skills do you have?: played many rp games, life is feudal, esol etc, have had rl life experience with FESA - I have a peaceful attitude and generally resolve conflicts well

fill in a role play story about your cop why are you here?:

"My Pa was an earth mover.. it's how he put the bacon on the table see.. anyways... Pa, was a hard worker... he would haul earth back and forth from the mine, to the processor, until he had a truck wwayyyyys full... then he would go to the trader.. and sell his goods...",

"Pappa would work real hard..",

"One day, Pa was held up.. and shot.. he died at the trader selling his goods..",

"Well, from there on, I wanted tobe a police officer, to protect the innocent and uphold the law...."

have you read the SOP's and server rules?: Yes

+1 from me. I've RP'd with Casper multiple times and he's always been mature and held a high standard of RP.

1 person likes this

I have pulled Casper over a couple of time and had some good rp +1

I've really never had any issues with the PCT lads. Had a few good rp run-ins with them so +1 from me. Gl

Accepted! Congratulations please see two interviewers for your SOP/General rules test.