Welcome to Underbelly Australia Life

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Afterglow

Aussie's Twitch Stream   28/10/16

Watch Aussie work on the Australia Map  https://www.twitch.tv/ausisland
    • Shibby

Server Rule Changes   04/01/17

A few rules have changed/amended, please look at the amendments list and get familiar with the new changes, Cheers   http://underbellyarma.com/index.php?/topic/1360-amendments-list/#comment-7506  
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Turboman

Turboman Cadet Application - Accepted (GY 19/12/2016) - Needs S.O.P test

13 posts in this topic

Your name (first name sufficient): James

In-game name: [PCT] Turboman

Ping: 30 - 45

Age (Put your age or the year you were born, do not put your full DOB): 23

Do you have Teamspeak 3 and a working microphone: Yes

You have the ability to record your gameplay/audio and upload evidence if required: Have Shadowplay set up to record my last 15 minutes instantly in high quality, can teamview footage, or (very badly) cut down if needed.

I have read and understand the AFP Rules and Codes: Yes, and I will be re-reading them to ensure they stick to my brain. 

Reason for applying to AFP: I've always had a passion for helping people, and have spent time as a volunteer fire fighter irl. 

Name two whitelisted police of Senior Constable rank or above who can vouch for your ability to RP and play by the server rules (ask them if you can reference them in this application) Do not put an appt in unless you have 2 referencesDarcy, Shibby. 

How do you feel you can contribute to the PD and what gameplay skills do you have?: As I have stated above, I enjoy helping people and always maintain a heightened sense of things, can keep a cool head in heated situations, and can be a good shot when required. 

fill in a role play story about your cop why are you here?: Ever since I was a little boy, I looked up to the Police force as someone to protect and serve the public. As I grew older, my relationship with my parents fell apart, and they left me behind as the moved overseas. Because of that, I started to stray off a good path, but one day a APF officer pulled me over and that was the day I was put back on the good path. Until one day he was violently gunned down in a failed bank robbery, since that day I have been working towards applying for the AFP to follow in his path. 

have you read the SOP's and server rules?: Yes, and as stated, I will re-read them to ensure I uphold them to the best of my ability. 

+1 fits the role of a AFP officer very well, with what experiences i have had with him he shows great potential.

1 person likes this

1+ has good RP and from what i've seen, keeps a cool head about him, would suit the Police Force well I Think. 

1 person likes this

Just spent the last 5ish hours trying to interact with the Police force. 
The first hour or something was bad as they just kept having people dec on them for no reason and got crazy. 
After restart was alright, go in some good interaction, but I have no idea if any of them will comment here, which is sad. I've RP'd myself out of a few fines and arrests... Including attempted murder and such (Gandalf was there), and tonight being 2 robberies. But as I said, no idea if any of the cops I interacted with will post here. 

1 person likes this

+1 I've had some good experiences with turboman and I do believe he is one of the few civilians that do not troll and instead actually try to role-play which would make him a great fit for cop

1 person likes this

+1 his RP is great, i was in fits laughing at some of the stuff that was going on with him. He'd make a great officer.

1 person likes this

+1 Had a good chat out the front of PD a few times seems interested and keen deserves a spot in the Police force

1 person likes this

+1 From Me Good Roleplay and always asks to do a Ridealong when we are free :D 

1 person likes this

+1 possibly one of the most funny guys to rp with will be great to have on the force.

1 person likes this

"I just really need this job, I got laid from my old job as a Earth miner, due to downsizing. 

Because of that my wife has recently left me and taken my kids with her, seems she found someone new who could provide for her. 

I resorted back to drinking, as the officers saw last night, I drank enough that I should've died. (BAC always 6.99999, wouldn't go higher.) The kind officers help me sober up and offered me a place to crash till I get back on my feet."

Had a great night last with the guys on, crazy night. 

Accepted

Please see 2 AFP interviewers on TS to conduct your S.O.P & general rules test