Welcome to Underbelly Australia Life

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Afterglow

Aussie's Twitch Stream   28/10/16

Watch Aussie work on the Australia Map  https://www.twitch.tv/ausisland
    • Shibby

Server Rule Changes   04/01/17

A few rules have changed/amended, please look at the amendments list and get familiar with the new changes, Cheers   http://underbellyarma.com/index.php?/topic/1360-amendments-list/#comment-7506  
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
StellarChief

AFP/SRG Firearms Challenge

6 posts in this topic

As the majority of you know, the AFP held a server event tonight that went for about 2 hours. The event was a shooting competition that went of a point system from accuracy and range. There was a total of 15 competitors through out the event, with some scores being much higher than anticipated. These scores are as followed:

15. Connor Twinkletoes: 0

14. AFP Comm. Karma: 3

13. [PTC] Matacus: 4

12.  Frederic McGillan: 6

11.  [BNG] Victor: 8

10. AFP Sconst. Darcy: 9

9. AFP Const. Nova: 10

8. James Jalal: 11

7. Frankie is Ozzy: 12

6. [PCT] Cybersiege: 13

5. AFP Sgt. Aidoz: 14

4. AFP Cdt. Kkaay: 15

3. [DEF] Kitty_Fire: 19 

2. AFP DComm. StellarChief: 24

1. AFP SConst Sammy: 26

With these scores, the top 5 will be having the final showdown of who has the better aim tomorrow night, with 1st, 2nd and 3rd prizes being handed out by myself.

1st prize - 5 mil

2nd prize - 2.5 mil

3rd prize - 1 mil

A big thank you for everyone that came tonight. I was very pleased on how it all happened and very impressed at the skill you all have (except Karma ;)). Massive thank you to our EMS and Darcy/Sammy for being live targets.

The winner will be announced tomorrow, so please come up to spectate our competitors. The event will be held at SRG training again.

2 people like this

A few days late of informing the results but here they are.

1st place with 17 points - StellarChief

2nd place with 17 points - Sammy

3rd place with 16 points - Kitty

1st place was settled down by a 1v1 with 44. Magnums resulting in StellarChief as the Victor. The prize pool was handed out and all ended well. (Except sammy who was killed by me . . . Again)

Thank you all who attended as the finalists and those who came up to spectate. Very much appreciated.

See you all next time!

2 people like this

We had such an awesome time!! Shout out to the PCT guys who came to cheer on their team.

Lots of laughs and some surprises.

I have to say I expected to get 0 points, so big thank-you to everyone for teaching me how to read gun stuff cuz I still have no idea what I'm doing =P 

Awesome event, something different and a good way to test skills. Bring on the next one!! =D

1 person likes this

Didnt join in as i dont join in on events but everyone that attended has said how fun it was, Goodjob on providing such a good event.

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0