Welcome to Underbelly Australia Life

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Afterglow

Aussie's Twitch Stream   28/10/16

Watch Aussie work on the Australia Map  https://www.twitch.tv/ausisland
    • Shibby

Server Rule Changes   04/01/17

A few rules have changed/amended, please look at the amendments list and get familiar with the new changes, Cheers   http://underbellyarma.com/index.php?/topic/1360-amendments-list/#comment-7506  
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Joshua Brown

Joshua Brown AFP Black list Appel

25 posts in this topic

Name: Joshua Brown

I was a cadet at the time and i was not trained to use a leathel the server got a big ddos, as I did not know what to do I fired a few rounds around and when the server finally caught back up I had killed 2 police and this is full on me and it was an accident. but my brother has recently joined the server and I would like Zac and I to start off as a cadet together I know I have been bad at roleplaying on civilian but I am a much better role-player when I am on police. I am willing to talk to all higher ups and tell you more about the situation. I am really sorry for what I have done and I would really like to get back into the police force and hopefully my brother can join aswell

I TAKE FULL ACTION FOR THE THINGS I HAVE COUSED ON CIVILAN AND POLICE

20 hours ago, Joshua Brown said:

as I did not know what to do I fired a few rounds around and when the server finally caught back up I had killed 2 police

I've got evidence of you saying you aimed at cops and fired at them on purpose? that's one thing.. but to say you don't know what to do with a lethal weapon because you were not trained is a joke.

My 2 Cents

3 people like this

I'm pretty sure you're currently on warning tags for RDM's against players and cops. 

I'd know, I gave Spectral footage. 

I mean if you are still breaking rules and have warned tags doesn't look to good. Pretty sure cadets don't even get accepted if they have warned tags. I personally think you need to prove you can follow the basic server rules before taking on the responsibility of all the SOPs.

Edited by BartAllen

guys I understand what I have done wrong and I admit to all of it but I really want a second chance to show you I can be a good cop please I am desperate if it is possible  I really want to be a cop on this server I will do anything it takes  please.

22 minutes ago, Joshua Brown said:

I will do anything it takes  please.

Don't break server rules? which when i look you have broken ALOT.

3 people like this

19 minutes ago, Joshua Brown said:

SHIBBY I have to say something are u apart of the police

your joking right? you don't even remember the Comm that blacklisted you.. hahaha

1 person likes this

You have no idea.. ok champ, Ill leave it to the big dogs, seems you know whats going on.

1 person likes this

6 hours ago, Joshua Brown said:

ok I wanted a second chance and u went Rambo on me all I wanted was a second chance

Prove to the people and the High ranking police that you can role play and you MAY have a spot in the police as a CDT.

Saying you apologize and then carry on in posts etc doesn't mean anything. prove what you can do ingame.

However i have a few questions.

If your saying your not a very good role player as civ, then what makes you a good role player as cop?

Saying your not trained to use a lethal is a poor excuse. you would of used a lethal in the civilian life. so claiming you dont know how to is silly. we all know how to shoot. please dont use that as an excuse.

you have warning tags?-why?

Perhaps i recommend you building your name up on the server and prove to the police you can help us not fight against us. A decent role player will get a better response.

Thanks

Insp.Alec

1 person likes this

I remember I was at the scene when the incident that got you blacklisted occurred.

In the AFP we understand that sometimes on a very rare occasion you might ACCIDENTALLY taze/kill another police officer in close quarters combat for example in a house raid or being one of the members that push inside a bank when it is being robbed.

But at this situation we were standing on our walls in PD waiting to be reassigned when the server suffered an unfortunate DDoS attack or something similar and you took it upon yourself to shoot 2 officers in the head to me, I don't really see how you can come back from doing something like that. Yes you can take full responsibility for that and you should but still at this moment in time I unless I see a drastic improvement in your roleplay and overall attitude towards the police force I don't think you will be getting a +1 from me until I see huge changes.

Super. Benji

1 person likes this

8 hours ago, Alec7565 said:

you have warning tags?-why?

I can talk to you offline about this? tell you exactly what he has against his name ATM so you guys can make a better judgement call.

I can vaguely remember the situation that resulted in Joshua's blacklist and as Shibby stated there was clear video evidence showing intent. Besides that I just want to say that your attitude towards comments on your post can affect the outcome of the appeal. Just because Shibby is not the top dog anymore (his decision) he is still a moderator and a highly respected member of the community and the AFP. Also to go back to the start of the comments, if you don't know if you doing something is right or wrong, DON'T DO IT. It's as simple as that. 

6 people like this

so you guys are saying that if I can prove that I can be a better role-player and show u I can help the police force I might have a chance of getting back in to the police force??.

I am 100% certain that I'm a beater cop role-player then civ the reasons I have these warning tags is because civilian gets boring and I have to find away to make it fun so I rob people and kill people you guys properly have footage and I fully agree with all of you and where your coming from but I really want to have a talk with all the higher ups without getting abused about what I'm trying to say if you could find a time to talk then please do but if not I am going to prove my self in game that I can be a good role-player but I'm requesting this blacklist appel because civilian is boring and I really want to become a cop again and before you all fight back please think about it I am going to prove my self in game I am going to show you I can be a better person!!

19 minutes ago, Joshua Brown said:

I have these warning tags is because civilian gets boring and I have to find away to make it fun so I rob people 

You don't get warned tags for robbing people you get it for breaking rules......

Edited by BartAllen
1 person likes this

15 minutes ago, Joshua Brown said:

because it is boring exactly but if I'm on cop I get entertained

You break rules because you are bored. Probably not something you would put in an appeal...

Edited by BartAllen
1 person likes this

Ok, enough of this. It will be brought up to the higher ranking officers whether you get unblacklisted or not. No more discussing or begging. You will hear from us later on when we have a chance to bring it up so don't go chasing us please or I'll deny it on the spot.

Look, I'm going to assume you're very young, What you fail to realise is that Adults are making these decisions, and in an Adult world, You **** up you don't get a second chance, Especially if it's intentionally malicious which in this case, it is.

1 person likes this

Sorry, I forgot this post was here, I was only reminded after a notification. After a meeting a few days ago, we spoke about the possible chance of you being unblacklisted from the police force. Every member had their opinion to speak and the results is for the blacklisting to remain enforced until further notice. This can be changed in a later date but unknown for the specific time. In the mean time, please use this as a chance to get better reputation for yourself so you have a better chance of joining.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0