Welcome to Underbelly Australia Life

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Afterglow

Aussie's Twitch Stream   28/10/16

Watch Aussie work on the Australia Map  https://www.twitch.tv/ausisland
    • Shibby

Server Rule Changes   04/01/17

A few rules have changed/amended, please look at the amendments list and get familiar with the new changes, Cheers   http://underbellyarma.com/index.php?/topic/1360-amendments-list/#comment-7506  
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Connor twinkletoes

[PCT]Connor Twinkletoes Cadet application - ACCEPTED (GY 13/01/16)

11 posts in this topic

Your name Connor

In-game name: [PCT]Connor Twinkletoes

Ping: 70 or 80

Age 14 

Do you have Teamspeak 3 and a working microphone:Yes

You have the ability to record your gameplay/audio and upload evidence if required: Yes

I have read and understand the AFP Rules and Codes:Yes

Reason for applying to AFP: I want to be a cop because i have been a cop on some other severs and its really fun 

Name two whitelisted police of Constable rank or above who can vouch for your ability to RP and play by the server rules (ask them if you can reference them in this application):   
SGGT Mitta Bojangles   SConstable Darcy
How do you feel you can contribute to the PD and what gameplay skills do you have?: i am a good driver and good in combat  

fill in a role play story about your cop why are you here?:My father was in the police before he got in to a serious car accident while on patrol 

have you read the SOP's and server rules?:Yes

Edited by -Sebastian-

1+ have had good Rp with him on cop and civ would like to see home on the force 

just next apps work a bit more on it

1 person likes this

not +1 or -1 but i not sure it you or the other twinkletoes but i haven't been over impressed or noting any real good RP with either also i am close to -1 for the complete lack of interest and attempt of your app to me you are not even trying

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Azabes said:

not +1 or -1 but i not sure it you or the other twinkletoes but i haven't been over impressed or noting any real good RP with either also i am close to -1 for the complete lack of interest and attempt of your app to me you are not even trying

its not me that you have had problems there is a other twinkletoe on ub  

Edited by Connor twinkletoes
1 person likes this

+1 Top bloke, Shown he is ready and willing to become an officer, Would do well in the AFP.

1 person likes this

+1

I just fkn wrote up some great praise on how you've improved your RP from that ozzie occa bogan doing burn-outs to a fine individual that can actually adapt, changing role to suit the stage your on - on the wrong fikn application ...

There goes my chance at inspector..

Anyway - I didnt copy it, I aint writing it again.. people are just going to have to believe that you are actually going to make a great cop.

Proud of u mate, keep up the personal improvement.

1 person likes this

i would like know +1 i have seen some fairly good RP i would to see more but i am happy at this point to give you a +1 bro keep this up and good luck with your app

1 person likes this

+1 seen some decent RP from you deserve a spot in the cop force

1 person likes this

Is a young lad and has come leaps and bounds in the months i have got to know him. Has alot of enthusiasm and tries to do the right thing. Needs some direction and guidance but I believe that it was the cadet role is for. Would love to see him given the chance to prove himself and mature under the guidance of the AFP. +1

1 person likes this

+1, he has come far with his RP, and I feel he is ready to be a cadet and work from there. 

1 person likes this

Accepted.

Please see 2 interviewers for your SOP/General Rules test.

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0