Welcome to Underbelly Australia Life

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Afterglow

Aussie's Twitch Stream   28/10/16

Watch Aussie work on the Australia Map  https://www.twitch.tv/ausisland
    • Shibby

Server Rule Changes   04/01/17

A few rules have changed/amended, please look at the amendments list and get familiar with the new changes, Cheers   http://underbellyarma.com/index.php?/topic/1360-amendments-list/#comment-7506  
Spectral

January - Events, TS Channel, and more going on

1 post in this topic

JANUARY EVENTS

Gentlemen, and Ladies

January kicks off with an Event every Saturday night, with a lot more visibility around when, what, who and how it is all going down. I have realized that a lot of people are not active on Forum and miss out

on going to things that they might like going too, sometimes I get 8-10 people for Event and then I have people poking me to come, and no way to get them to us, or its middle of the Event and they missed out, so I have put up my January schedule for what I have going on in the TS and I will keep this thread up to date as well. The easiest thing for them to do is keep an eye on the TS Events Channel, I have done some tweaking and it now shows the next Event coming up, with a link to the Forum signup post, and shows the Months events listing, and links to them as they are done for the signups as well. 

TS CHANNEL NOW SHOWS WHATS GOING ON AND COMING UP

4dc711d22d3060d6e233a50100539ac1.png

NEXT EVENT IS ALWAYS GOING TO BE LISTED WITH LINKS IN DESCRIPTION TO THREAD. 

c9cc3b73f396d603f2383eebef80b103.png

Events is something I have been trying to drive pretty hard since I got here, it can be difficult gaining peoples trust but I will keep at is, and its steadily gaining some momentum, but it needs good word of mouth from anyone that has fun at them (Hillbillies was amazing fun) and for people that want to get involved to keep an eye on what I am posting, or the TS Channel. I am trying to make it as easy as I can to get involved for you guys, and I have some other stuff in the works as far as prizes and rewards that hopefully I can get approved (fingers crossed). Added to all this, my own TS description will have links to all this. So hopefully with all this in place, Events get rolling, and we start having some big fun in game. 

7/1/17

SURVIVOR - sign up thread

- Spectral 

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead