Welcome to Underbelly Australia Life

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Afterglow

Aussie's Twitch Stream   28/10/16

Watch Aussie work on the Australia Map  https://www.twitch.tv/ausisland
    • Shibby

Server Rule Changes   04/01/17

A few rules have changed/amended, please look at the amendments list and get familiar with the new changes, Cheers   http://underbellyarma.com/index.php?/topic/1360-amendments-list/#comment-7506  
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cybersiege

Fuzz Promotion Application-Accepted CTC GY 10-1-17

9 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

AFP Police Promotion Application

NOTE: PLEASE READ AFP RANKS AND REQUIREMENTS PRIOR TO SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION TO SEE IF YOU ARE ELIGIBLE FOR YOUR DESIRED RANK. APPLICANTS WHO DO NOT MEET THE CRITERIAS FOR THEIR DESIRED RANK WILL BE DENIED.

Name (First Name): Brett

Date: 5/1/17

Year of Birth: 1977

In-Game Name: Fuzz

Player ID (GUID): 76561198044948989

Current Rank: Cadet

Desired Rank: Constable

Training Officer(s): Matthew, Aidoz, Anthony, Turboman, Dizzy, Alec, Woody, Gandalf, Casper, Jewy, and more. Sorry for those I left out. 

Trained Officers (if applying for Senior Constable or above):

Members of the P.D willing to vouch for your promotion: Inspector Matthew, Senior Constable Jewy

Qualifications Acquired (i.e. Wings/SWAT/etc.):

Notes/Comments: I would like to thank everyone for their help training me and patience with me as I learned the ropes. I still have a long ways to go but I believe I am in capable hands with those around me. 

Edited by Alec7565

+1, he has asked many questions about the processes of the AFP and has a great understanding of the rules. He always listens to instructions and will be well suited to the role. 

+1 Had some awesome RP with this fella today that eventually turned into a fellow officer ruining it a bit but overall it was good and he was a great officer and showed that he knew what he was doing :)

- [MEMES] Phil Mcok

+1 Will also add a Vouch is needed, Fuzz or Cybersiege has shown a willingness to learn and is an asset to the afp.

+1 He knows what he is doing and follows peoples orders well and knows what to do in most case senarios

+1 but only just bud.. not because of your skills etc, your a fine officer, you will go far...

It's not you.. it's me (ive always wanted to say that lol)

Fuzz, you really need to find a new best mate - I'm close to giving u a -1 just because I'd find it funny :)

((btw, its C's birthday tomoz, if u and the mrs are doing fk all come round tonight... bring some weed and piss.. pills and that hooker if you still have her tied up from last weekend....)

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, Casper said:

((btw, its C's birthday tomoz, if u and the mrs are doing fk all come round tonight... bring some weed and piss.. pills and that hooker if you still have her tied up from last weekend....)

wow

3 people like this

Accepted

Please see any 2 AFP interviewers to conduct your Cadet to Constable test

1 person likes this