Welcome to Underbelly Australia Life

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Afterglow

Aussie's Twitch Stream   28/10/16

Watch Aussie work on the Australia Map  https://www.twitch.tv/ausisland
    • Shibby

Server Rule Changes   04/01/17

A few rules have changed/amended, please look at the amendments list and get familiar with the new changes, Cheers   http://underbellyarma.com/index.php?/topic/1360-amendments-list/#comment-7506  
Keen4Lean

Keen4Lean Cadet Application - Denied

30 posts in this topic

Your name (first name sufficient): Jack

In-game name: Keen4Lean

Ping: 8

Age (Put your age or the year you were born, do not put your full DOB): 17

Do you have Teamspeak 3 and a working microphone: Yes

You have the ability to record your gameplay/audio and upload evidence if required: Yes

I have read and understand the AFP Rules and Codes: Yes

Reason for applying to AFP: After reviewing the negative feedback from my last application I have decided to take it into account and make a attempt at changing my image in the server. I have started to roleplay as a Lawyer so I can show my rp to police and civilians without getting involved in hostile rp.  I would love to be a part of the AFP for many reasons. I feel like a change of role in the server will make me appreciate what cops do a lot more and I feel like it will enrich my RP experience.

Name two whitelisted police of Senior Constable rank or above who can vouch for your ability to RP and play by the server rules (ask them if you can reference them in this application)

SuperIntendent: @Benji

SeniorSergeant: @Mitta Bojangles

SeniorConstable: @Jesse Mann

How do you feel you can contribute to the PD and what gameplay skills do you have?:  I feel that given the chance to join the police force I can gain even more great roleplay experiences such as being on the good side of robbery's and negotiating to save hostages. I can drive at high speeds

Fill in a role play story about your cop why are you here?:  Ever since I was a child I grew up watching all the cop shows, I just appreciate so much how they put there lifes on the line just to save people they do not know. That inspired me my whole life and now that I am older and capable I am following my dream and making a attempt to join the police force I know and love.

Have you read the SOP's and server rules?: Yes

I would also like to add that I have been on a ride along with

SeniorConstable: @Woody

SeniorConstable: @Casper

They stated after my ride along that they "Liked how I acted and was good, I asked constructive questions and was very appreciative that they took me out."

1 person likes this

+1 leen has been trying his hardest to get in this cop force and has improved RP with cops meaning we should give him a fair go

2 people like this

Hasn't been a week since last app was denied ?

1 hour ago, BartAllen said:

Hasn't been a week since last app was denied ?

It stated I could reapply on the 6/1/17.

I am just reading it says he posted on Tuesday re apply in a week. Tues - Sat = 4 days

14 minutes ago, BartAllen said:

I am just reading it says he posted on Tuesday re apply in a week. Tues - Sat = 4 days

GY (6/1/17)

I believe this is when I can reapply? If I am wrong the app can have its verdict submitted on the 10th. No need to take it down and reuploaded.

Hey lean,

that GY means we move the application to the  Grave yard ( we move the application on the 6-1-17) lol

1 person likes this

12 minutes ago, Alec7565 said:

Hey lean,

that GY means we move the application to the  Grave yard ( we move the application on the 6-1-17) lol

Oh... Well thats quite embarrising. Do you mind if this application is left up so players can have their say and the verdict can be placed on 10/1 or later? 

yeah no worries, simple mistake lean,

1 person likes this

+1

I had the fortune of having this fine gent on a ride along where i was impressed at his knowledge of the AFP SOP and general Underbelly Rules. Anyone that taken the time to familiarize themselves to that degree must be keen and should be given the chance to roll with the AFP.

Keen4Lean will make a fine cadet.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I'm sticking with my -1 from your previous app. 

I've still seen you RDM, haven't seen any real decent rp from you. 

Edited by Turboman

Posted (edited)

+1 had some great role play in a legal sense with him recently, great at maintaining good RP

Edited by Urg
1 person likes this

+1; Has shown determination and would love to see him on the force

1 person likes this

iVE SEEN HIM REALLY PICK UP HIS ACT AND EVEN TELL OTHER PEOPLE HEY DONT DO THIS.

I FEEL LIKE HE IS READY TO JOIN THE POLICE FORCE +1

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Changing Mine Back To A -1 He Has Gone Back To An Original Ways Trolling And Being A Nuisance To Cops 

Edited by Denim Scott
Changing Mine Back To A  -1
1 person likes this

I know he has trolled in the past but last few days i have seen some great rp from him as a lawyer. His rp during the court case held in Sydney was brilliant. If he keeps his nose clean and continues doing the right thing should be given the opportunity

1 person likes this

Removing any positive things i've said, Has been trolling cops smoking drugs and playing loud music through a soundboard -1, Obviously made false promises and doesnt actually care to change his act

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

On 1/7/2017 at 2:35 PM, Turboman said:

I'm sticking with my -1 from my previous app. 

I've still seen you RDM, haven't seen any real decent rp from you. 

When I play music it is in roleplay, Hence why its only played while I am in my car. You can easily rp with me, Pull me over say my radio is too loud and I will turn it down. Instead of hiding behind it being trolling try to roleplay it as its not intended as trolling.

This was reffering your comment woody not yours turboman, quoted wrong post :P

Edited by Keen4Lean

Alright this is not +1 or a -1 i believe keen has improved a heck ton and he has tried multiple time to become a AFP member every time he has been declined and i know the feeling brother but at the same time i didn't get to where i was by slaking off i am willing to give you a Chance in my book but i would like to see you committing to rp and less hostile  actions on civ and to all the other people who are seeing this believe me keen is a good bloke he has just gone off the rails but i believe with a bit of guidance he will become a great officer that will go far so i can not say this any more clear guys give him a chance I am 

1 person likes this

Great at RP ive never seen a better person on RP he takes it serious +1

1 person likes this

+1 Great lawyer rp is constantly finding new ways to improve lawyer situations

1 person likes this

NEED MORE RESPONSES FROM ACTIVE POLICE OFFICERS

-1 Just after I procesed him from RDMing someone he stoll one of our police vehcles and was playing music out loud while we pursued him.

11 minutes ago, ToastedCarrot said:

-1 Just after I procesed him from RDMing someone he stoll one of our police vehcles and was playing music out loud while we pursued him.

and Shot a dude down for no reason infront of us  -1 

15 minutes ago, ToastedCarrot said:

13 minutes ago, Sammy said:

and Shot a dude down for no reason infront of us  -1 

I do find it quite unfair that you only put up your comment when you see something negative happen :\