Welcome to Underbelly Australia Life

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Shibby

Server Rule Changes   04/01/17

A few rules have changed/amended, please look at the amendments list and get familiar with the new changes, Cheers   http://underbellyarma.com/index.php?/topic/1360-amendments-list/#comment-7506  
    • Brodie

Weapon Mod Pack Change   19/01/17

We are changing our Weapon Mod Pack from CUP Weapons to NIArms. Refer to http://underbellyarma.com/index.php?%2Ftopic%2F1705-weapon-mod-pack-change%2F .    
    • Shibby

Server Update FAQ   22/01/17

Please follow the link for the FAQ's on the new Patch. http://underbellyarma.com/index.php?/topic/1738-server-update-faqs-questions-and-answers/  
Anthony Healy

Ssgt Anthony promotion - ACCEPTED (GY 17/01/16)

25 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Name (First Name): Anthony

Date: 4/12/16

Year of Birth: 1999

In-Game Name: AFP|Sgt Anthony

Player ID (GUID): 

Current Rank: SSgt

Desired Rank: Inspector 

Training Officer(s): Benji Stark 

Trained Officers (if applying for Senior Constable or above): Dizzy, Shadow, Aidos

Members of the P.D willing to vouch for your promotion: Benji Dizzy Matthew

Qualifications Acquired (i.e. Wings/SWAT/etc.):

Notes/Comments: I have 328 hours on cop I have love being a cop I also think I am ready for inspector 

Edited by -Sebastian-
3 people like this

+1 Most active cop to date and knows what he is doing Deserves the promotion

1 person likes this

+1 great cop many hours deserves his promo

1 person likes this

+1 great guy deserves his promo 

1 person likes this

Anthony their is not slot for SSGT ATM I believe, If not I would be happy to +1 your app as you have helped me learn about how to keep control

Posted (edited)

This is an app for inspector not SSgt he wrote it wrong !

Edited by Matthew

Lol k happy to +1

1 person likes this

+1. great cop, very dedicated and has learnt from his previous ranks how to lead, Played with him today and have seen massive improvements from when he was a cadet. ;)

1 person likes this

+1 Very active cop, has good roleplay and good leadership skills, deserves the promotion!

1 person likes this

Around Christmas a majority of the higher ups in the AFP were not around, which wasn't a problem as it was Christmas. However, for pretty much the whole week when everyone was away, Anthony tried his best to keep cop numbers high. There were SOOOOO many times where it was just him and 3 or 4 cadets on and he would take on patrols and play the role of a leader. Without him knowing, there were times when I would spectate him to see what he got up to, and I would like to say that I was really really happy with what I saw. I know I'm not an active cop but I do see stuff from job as an Admin and I don't usually comment on apps but I really think this app is a well deserved promotion through consistent time and effort.

I typed this through my phone, I'm on holidays so please no hate for any typos or bad wording. 

Thanks <3

1 person likes this

Feedback is great weather negative or positive as long as that feed back is constructive. We are heading out of the realms of being constructive and into finger pointing. Any further comments along this line will be deleted. Please think your comments out before posting them ask yourself is this constructive and will some one learn from my comment. Thank you

1 person likes this

+1 Great cop, great friend - promo is well deserved :)

1 person likes this

+1 Great cop, knows his stuff always good roleplay with this lad

1 person likes this

+1 great leader and also turns out decent at combat he deserves inspector he puts the time and effort in.

1 person likes this

+1 He is good at Leading and getting things done, but i do understand trolls are like empty cans of pringles but still, take a break but in all fairness this role could go well with you if you can on course a little more :)  

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

+1 Great rper and help out everyone when they needed. Can't fault this player

Edited by Lalaylay
1 person likes this

+1 has trained me alot, Is always bringing up new ideas and trying to help out, Only improvement would be stop putting the freq in local chat.

1 person likes this

+1, great roleplayer and able to keep up with current situations. Great leader for situation and all. Give this man a lolipop.

1 person likes this

+1 was one of the fellas that trained me up and is always wiling to help people out when they need it. Has also settled a few minor disputes between officers in game and ended them with a happy outcome

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

+1, has been rather active, and rather helpful when there has been multiple cadets/const's on. 
Has managed training cadets and helping them on their way. 

He can get a bit heated at times, but I feel this is something he will have to be able to control. 

Edited by Turboman
1 person likes this

Big +1 Anthony Is A Terrific Bloke, He Just Does Everything Better Than I Have Ever Seen, I Would Love To See Him In A Command Role

+1 good cop great rp

1 person likes this

Your application was reviewed and has been

Accepted

See any of the commissioners in team-speak to receive your tags and in-game promotion. Congratulations on your new rank!

Edited by -Sebastian-
1 person likes this