Welcome to Underbelly Australia Life

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Shibby

Server Rule Changes   04/01/17

A few rules have changed/amended, please look at the amendments list and get familiar with the new changes, Cheers   http://underbellyarma.com/index.php?/topic/1360-amendments-list/#comment-7506  
    • Brodie

Weapon Mod Pack Change   19/01/17

We are changing our Weapon Mod Pack from CUP Weapons to NIArms. Refer to http://underbellyarma.com/index.php?%2Ftopic%2F1705-weapon-mod-pack-change%2F .    
    • Shibby

Server Update FAQ   22/01/17

Please follow the link for the FAQ's on the new Patch. http://underbellyarma.com/index.php?/topic/1738-server-update-faqs-questions-and-answers/  
Aidoz

Aidoz's Promotion to Inspector Application - ACCEPTED (GY 17/01/17)

21 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Name (First Name): Aiden

Date: 7/1/17

Year of Birth: 2000

In-Game Name: AFP|SSgt. Aidoz

Player ID (GUID):  76561198050548973

Current Rank: Senior Sergeant

Desired Rank: Inspector

Training Officer(s): None really for a while

Trained Officers (if applying for Senior Constable or above): Codes & Fuzz

Members of the P.D willing to vouch for your promotion: Supt. Benji, Insp. Matthew & Sgt. Gandalf

Qualifications Acquired (i.e. Wings/SWAT/etc.): SRG 2IC & Trainee Wings

Notes/Comments: I know the step from Senior Sergeant to Inspector is a big one but I believe I am ready for it, cheers.

Edited by -Sebastian-

+1 the Aidoz is a quality bloke and deserves the rankup, SRG 2IC also may require the rank up aswell

Posted (edited)

+1 Best candidate imo out of the senior sergeants I think him being put as one of the swat commanders shows he is definitely ready

Edited by BartAllen

+1 great guy def deserves a shot at inspector 

+2, great guy, very tactically sound. 

+1 Deserves Inspector more than anyone else, Works hard, Needs Inspector ASAP! 

+1 Aidoz is a great leader and a great combatant i hope to see him hit the role of inspector because i believe he is the best SSgt for the role atm (and yes that does include me) keep up the good work 

+1 is a great leader and is great under fire has the respect of most if not all of the PD i hope to see him in Inspector

+1 Aidoz is one of the best officers i know. I feel like Aidoz should be the same or a higher rank then me he is insanely talented in the combat side and has some great RP. 

+1; Great RP, and is phenomenal at managing his fellow officers. If he doesn't get this rank I would be surprised.

+1 from me Aidoz is my slave and i believe its time for me to be his ;)

Posted (edited)

Would accept if I had my appropriate forum powers..... but anyway +1 good guy, capable and deserving of the position

Edited by -Sebastian-

+1 Aidos is one of the best cops on he should get this rank 

+1, Easily one of the most effective members in combat, Great roleplay and is always an asset.

This fella! +1, one of my trainers as well as a great role player. Knowing how to handle A situation, no matter how hard. Always on point.

+1 Aidoz was one of my training officers and was great with his guidance and answering any questions i had, informing me of ways to handle trolls. He also has some great driving, piloting and shooting skills and very tactical in situations. I haven't had as much interaction with the other inspector applicant but Aidoz deserves a more commanding role imo

+1 Really Good Lad, Allways Willing To Go The Extra Mile

Your application was reviewed and has been

Accepted

See any of the commissioners in team-speak to receive your tags and in-game promotion. Congratulations on your new rank!

Edited by -Sebastian-