Welcome to Underbelly Australia Life

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Afterglow

Aussie's Twitch Stream   28/10/16

Watch Aussie work on the Australia Map  https://www.twitch.tv/ausisland
    • Shibby

Server Rule Changes   04/01/17

A few rules have changed/amended, please look at the amendments list and get familiar with the new changes, Cheers   http://underbellyarma.com/index.php?/topic/1360-amendments-list/#comment-7506  
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
[PCT]Matacus

Matacus promotion App-ACCEPTED-C2C REQ. GY 17-1-17

12 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Name (First Name): Mathew

Date:8/01/2017

Year of Birth:1991

In-Game Name: Matacus

Player ID (GUID):76561198214952459 

Current Rank:Cadet

Desired Rank:Constable

Training Officer(s):Kasper,Alec,Anthony,Jarvis,Turboman,KORA

Trained Officers (if applying for Senior Constable or above):

Members of the P.D willing to vouch for your promotion:KORA,anthony,tuboman,Kasper

Qualifications Acquired (i.e. Wings/SWAT/etc.):

Notes/Comments: I'm Having a world of fun working with the PD and I can't wait to see how far i can go and look forwad to seeing how far iv come :)

Edited by Alec7565

+1, top RP, willing to learn, listens to commands and does as he is instructed. 

+1 Seen this guy out in action, he deserves more than just constable

+1. Excellent guy, Friendly, Loves to get himself into roleplay situations.

Cant +1 you or -1 due to me not seeing you around much, but Im more then happy to do a couple of patrols with you and then change my response.

19 hours ago, ToastedCarrot said:

Cant +1 you or -1 due to me not seeing you around much, but Im more then happy to do a couple of patrols with you and then change my response.

That's understandable as I am still pretty new but would be more than happy to go on patrol with you Mr Carrot if i manage to catch you tomorrow or the next day as i'm enjoying meeting new people and getting more involved with the server as a cadet :) 

Posted (edited)

Bit biased as one of my best gaming buds but the guy is great with his roleplay. Very chill and a cheerful guy. As much as I'd like to continue bragging to him about his high vis vest he deserves the rank up due to following orders well and doing the right things. +1.

Note: During reassignments request officers you have not partnered with to assist getting more interaction time with everyone. And btw Mr.Carrot aka Gandalf is a great training officer and cop

Edited by Cybersiege

Need more in-put from active officers in the next 3 days otherwise

this application will be denied. Thank you

+1 for Matacus. I was his training officers as one point. Always where he should be, very obedient when being given orders. Displays knowledge of SOP's and seems to easily understand when things are explained to him. Good bloke and I would certainly recommend this guy for a promotion.

I would like to see you on a little bit more often then as of late, But apart from that, I think you should give him a shot.

+1 Really Good Lad, Allways Listens To Commands And Is Quick To Commit To Them, I Think He Deserves This Rank

+1, top bloke, knows the world game friom inside and out. Would love to call him SGT! But in due time. In due time.