Welcome to Underbelly Australia Life

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Afterglow

Aussie's Twitch Stream   28/10/16

Watch Aussie work on the Australia Map  https://www.twitch.tv/ausisland
    • Shibby

Server Rule Changes   04/01/17

A few rules have changed/amended, please look at the amendments list and get familiar with the new changes, Cheers   http://underbellyarma.com/index.php?/topic/1360-amendments-list/#comment-7506  
LyricalBandit

Edith Madiq Ban Appeal

4 posts in this topic

I was talking in side chat to spectral as I realised it was the same person from Strayagaming. Had some banter but I made certain I never abused him or took anything to far because of the standard staff abuse. After he disappeared I got banned from teamspeak by spectral without reason and after trying to reach to him in game I got no response.
These are the server logs-
<00:09:28> You were banned permanently from the server by "Spectral" 
<00:09:28> Disconnected from server
<00:17:24> Trying to resolve hostname ts.underbellyarma.com
<00:17:25> Trying to connect to server on ts.underbellyarma.com
<00:17:25> You are banned permanently.

105c587169.png

Posted (edited)

Bit odd if you weren't ever explained why you got the ban and there is no ban message. Must of been bad if it deserved a perm

Edited by BartAllen
1 person likes this

11 hours ago, BartAllen said:

Bit odd if you weren't ever explained why you got the ban and there is no ban message. Must of been bad if it deserved a perm

Thats the reason why I submitted this, had not done anything especially anything worth a perm. 

Calling players "autistic c@nts" and asking me did "I get sick of the SG dick" is not really banter. 

You guys get banned most places you go, for trolling and misconduct so it can't come as a surprise. 

Happy to discuss this evening, but the abuse of players, rule breaking and trolling of Cops has gotten to a point that everyone is sick of it.

Already passed on this ban to owners and spoken to other Community regarding. 

1 person likes this