Welcome to Underbelly Australia Life

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Afterglow

Aussie's Twitch Stream   28/10/16

Watch Aussie work on the Australia Map  https://www.twitch.tv/ausisland
    • Shibby

Server Rule Changes   04/01/17

A few rules have changed/amended, please look at the amendments list and get familiar with the new changes, Cheers   http://underbellyarma.com/index.php?/topic/1360-amendments-list/#comment-7506  
Matthew

Matthews Super app please read thank you - ACCEPTED (GY 17/01/16)

25 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Name (First Name): Matthew

Date: 22 /12 / 2016

Year of Birth: 2001 

In-Game Name: Matthew

Current Rank: Inspector 

Desired Rank: superintendent 

Training Officer(s): Cain Aza Alec 

Trained Officers (if applying for Senior Constable or above):Sammy Darcy Turbo man Bart   bart is bae

Members of the P.D willing to vouch for your promotion: Anthony | whiskey | Jewbacca  | Gandalf | Sammy | Aidoz | James jalal | JessMan269 |

Qualifications Acquired (i.e. Wings/SWAT/etc.): SRG : wheels xD

Notes/Comments:Thanks for taking the time for reading my app 

Edited by -Sebastian-
1 person likes this

+1  Mathew has been working very hard and deserves the rank of superintendent, he is a very caring lovable person. He has helped me all the way from Cadet to Senior constable, in my eyes he is the most worthy person to receive his rank!   

1 person likes this

+1 great cop deserve the promo

1 person likes this

Mathew has finally learnt how to spell his name correctly, xD jokes aside i havent seen him lead any situations lately though. Id like to see you lead more!!

1 person likes this

12 minutes ago, Mitta Bojangles said:

Mathew has finally learnt how to spell his name correctly, xD jokes aside i havent seen him lead any situations lately though. Id like to see you lead more!!

:update i havent been on when mathew is on so i dont know how many hes lead, but he is a great cop  +1

1 person likes this

+1 Mathew has proven himself to be a good leader and a really good roleplayer for the cop force I say give him a shot at it

1 person likes this

-1, Has been on break for a while and has shown his actions as civ that he isnt even worthy of his Inspector rank, Multiple instances of him breaking rules, I dont think he has the maturity or mindset to be a Superintendant, Whatever skills he had before his break have been degraded greatly.

If you wish to take this as a Bias opinion due to the encounters we have had recently that's your choice, But i'm not interested in bringing petty disputes into something this serious, If you wish to talk to me about any offence you've taken to my post i'm not interested either.

This is my Unbias opinion. 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

+1 Good cop and friendly guy in general, would be good for the promo

Edited by Aidoz
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

-1 Im Changing my wording of my response, In my Opinion i dont believe you are ready to become higher up in the Command Chain, I agree you might be able to lead situations Good but the higher up you progress in the Cop Force its not all about what situations you deal with. 

Edited by ItzWayz
Changed Wording
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

+1 can lead situations very well and is mature when he wants to be, pretty good at his combat sits too. Good luck Matthew cant wait to see who gets superintendent soon :)

Edited by Jarvis
1 person likes this

+1 I think Matthew is a good leader and strives to be a good role-model for the cop force. Also decent shot .

8 hours ago, Woody said:

-1, Has been on break for a while and has shown his actions as civ that he isnt even worthy of his Inspector rank, Multiple instances of him breaking rules

I'm sorry woody no one should be judged from actions on civ. If you have an issue with his app then that's fine place make sure it's constructive and hes able to learn from your comment. If he is breaking rules please prove IA with evidence. An accusation with out evidence is worthless.

+1 I'm however giving Mathew a +. I think since Mathew gained the rank he has really earned respect of his fellow officers. Hes great in the field and is always willing to take responcibility for any situation that has been given him with out complaint. Mathew is one of just a few cops i think are ready for Super

2 hours ago, Ciaphas Cain said:

I'm sorry woody no one should be judged from actions on civ. If you have an issue with his app then that's fine place make sure it's constructive and hes able to learn from your comment. If he is breaking rules please prove IA with evidence. An accusation with out evidence is worthless.

+1 I'm however giving Mathew a +. I think since Mathew gained the rank he has really earned respect of his fellow officers. Hes great in the field and is always willing to take responcibility for any situation that has been given him with out complaint. Mathew is one of just a few cops i think are ready for Super

Civilian behavior of an individual can make an impact on your status as a cop. Regardless whether your on duty or off duty you are expected to act in a some-what mature manner, follow server rules and also not troll cops or civilians in any way. Quite a few people have lost opportunities due to their actions on civ and I strongly believe that your civilian attitude should be the same as the attitude you bring on patrol as a member of the AFP.

1 person likes this

+1 its people like Matthew that we need in the higher ranks he has great role play and understanding of any situation he also dedicates alot of time to the afp

1 hour ago, -Sebastian- said:

Civilian behavior of an individual can make an impact on your status as a cop. Regardless whether your on duty or off duty you are expected to act in a some-what mature manner, follow server rules and also not troll cops or civilians in any way. Quite a few people have lost opportunities due to their actions on civ and I strongly believe that your civilian attitude should be the same as the attitude you bring on patrol as a member of the AFP.

i agree that to but civ life is different than cop and we need to respect that other we have even bigger problems it doesn't excuse and any silly or rule break, this is a very delicate topic but as for my response to this app

i am neither going to + or - and take a step back while Mathew is a great cop i feel personal that i can not vote either way he has worked hard and could see him in this role but it is also up to the rest of the AFP as well

2 hours ago, -Sebastian- said:

i agree civ behaviors can effect Seb but let me rephrase: it should not be the guiding factor. More so when no evidence is provided then words are just words, they will have weight but with out proof means next to nothing....provide evidence and i'll change my vote

14 hours ago, C.Whiskey said:

+1  Mathew has been working very hard and deserves the rank of superintendent, he is a very caring lovable person. He has helped me all the way from Cadet to Senior constable, in my eyes he is the most worthy person to receive his rank!   

+1 Agreed

Big +1 Mathew Has Helped Me From Day One, He Is Fully Dedicated To The PD And I Believe That He Deserves This Rank

+1 Good person also good cop, he knows what he is doing, but has not been active recently due to issues

+1; Never have I met a child more mature than Matthew. Whilst on civ he can be a bit of a dick, but on cop he can be a smart and caring individual. He respects all other officers and can manage them to the best of his ability. I have never seen a more younger member of the force be more prepared to take on this role like Matthew. His tactics and RP are on point, in short, I look forward to seeing more of him in the future.

+1 great Guys and have know him for a long time good luck

Your application was reviewed and has been

Accepted

See any of the commissioners in team-speak to receive your tags and in-game promotion. Congratulations on your new rank!

Edited by -Sebastian-