Welcome to Underbelly Australia Life

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Afterglow

Aussie's Twitch Stream   28/10/16

Watch Aussie work on the Australia Map  https://www.twitch.tv/ausisland
    • Shibby

Server Rule Changes   04/01/17

A few rules have changed/amended, please look at the amendments list and get familiar with the new changes, Cheers   http://underbellyarma.com/index.php?/topic/1360-amendments-list/#comment-7506  
Shadow

Shadow Insp Letter - ACCEPTED (GY 14/01/17)

20 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

AFP Police Promotion Application

NOTE: PLEASE READ AFP RANKS AND REQUIREMENTS PRIOR TO SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION TO SEE IF YOU ARE ELIGIBLE FOR YOUR DESIRED RANK. APPLICANTS WHO DO NOT MEET THE CRITERIAS FOR THEIR DESIRED RANK WILL BE DENIED.

Name (First Name): Kobi

Date: 12/23/2016

Year of Birth: 1999

In-Game Name:  Shadow

Player ID (GUID):  

Current Rank:  Senior Sergeant 

Desired Rank: Inspector 

Training Officer(s): Dizzy, karma , Cain , Tracer , Aza

Trained Officers (if applying for Senior Constable or above):, kora,Whitto,Matacus

Members of the P.D willing to vouch for your promotion: Dizzy, Aidoz  , Jarvis , Benji , Mathew.Anthony

Qualifications Acquired (i.e. Wings/SWAT/etc.): Nope 

Notes/Comments: 

Most of you may know me for that person in the cop force who's driving is about the same a leant but Thier been some ups and some down  in my cop career but  some great moments  and I would like to take the next step  theirs people who without them I wouldn't be where I am(Cain Jarvis dizzy benji that's just some )  I could sit here and right a long  paragraph probably about all cops. Good luck to everyone who is going for inspector 

Bart-the one thin that I appreciate is your Avatars and your reasoning to why you log cop 

Edited by -Sebastian-

Yea nah plus 1 good bloke 

1 person likes this

You may have seen my last app i was a ssgt for a week b efore i demoted

+1 Is good in combat and and asset to afp, Only improvement would be More roleplay and become less trigger happy.

1 person likes this

+1 Proven he has what it takes demoted due to a double standard.

1 person likes this

+1 Good cop and good RP

1 person likes this

Cannot +1 or -1 your application due to I have had some questionable times with you but none that will put you to a -1, moving to Inspector is a big step and in my opinion just not ready at this time, but things can change 

+1 amazing bloke good cop, knows what he's doing and is bloody good at it

1 person likes this

+1 Good cop knows what he is doing and is also a great leader

1 person likes this

+1 good lad +rp'r

1 person likes this

+1 from me as well, and I usually don't comment on these, and am not a Cop, but Shadow seems to have the respect of the Civs, and is not someone that gets pulled up to Help Desk. Good Cop thats doing his job, when the jobs not easy to do.  

1 person likes this

-1 i feel that i cannot +1 your app atm because you can make some very questionable decisions while on cop and have done so very recently (i do have evidence of said event) this leads to problems with civ relations, and have negatively effected rp situations. you need to work on this before i can plus one your app, remember we are a police force not a civilian faction. Other than this i believe that you have great potential and can become one of the best officers on the force if you work out your problems (just as i must work out mine)

1 hour ago, Spectral said:

+1 from me as well, and I usually don't comment on these, and am not a Cop, but Shadow seems to have the respect of the Civs, and is not someone that gets pulled up to Help Desk. Good Cop thats doing his job, when the jobs not easy to do.  

+1 Agreed

+1 he is a great cop yes has had some things happen but all in all they have only helped him improve (in my experience)

1 person likes this

+1 great rp and good at leading certainly deserves a promotiom

Sorry dude but -1. From what I've seen, you do too many things that are questionable and I know there have been a fair few things that have been reported to IA aswell. I don't think you're ready for Inspector yet due to the reputation they are meant to uphold.

1 person likes this

Your application was reviewed and has been

Accepted

See any of the commissioners in team-speak to receive your tags and in-game promotion. Congratulations on your new rank

1 person likes this