Welcome to Underbelly Australia Life

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Shibby

Server Rule Changes   04/01/17

A few rules have changed/amended, please look at the amendments list and get familiar with the new changes, Cheers   http://underbellyarma.com/index.php?/topic/1360-amendments-list/#comment-7506  
    • Brodie

Weapon Mod Pack Change   19/01/17

We are changing our Weapon Mod Pack from CUP Weapons to NIArms. Refer to http://underbellyarma.com/index.php?%2Ftopic%2F1705-weapon-mod-pack-change%2F .    
    • Shibby

Server Update FAQ   22/01/17

Please follow the link for the FAQ's on the new Patch. http://underbellyarma.com/index.php?/topic/1738-server-update-faqs-questions-and-answers/  
Jarvis

Jarvis Inspector Application - Accepted (GY 18/1/17)

22 posts in this topic

AFP Police Promotion Application

NOTE: PLEASE READY AFP RANKS AND REQUIREMENTS PRIOR TO SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION TO SEE IF YOU ARE ELIGIBLE FOR YOUR DESIRED RANK. APPLICANTS WHO DO NOT MEET THE CRITERIAS FOR THEIR DESIRED RANK WILL BE DENIED.

Name (First Name): Jarvis

Date: 10/01/2017

Year of Birth: 1998

In-Game Name: Jarvis

Player ID (GUID): 76561198066778436

Current Rank: Senior Sergeant

Desired Rank: Inspector

Training Officer(s): SRG Team (combat help)

Trained Officers (if applying for Corporal or above): Twenty, Montee, Darcy, Kkaay, NovA

Members of the P.D willing to vouch for your promotion: Whiskey and Matthew

Qualifications Acquired (i.e. Wings/SWAT/etc.): Trainee Wings

Notes/Comments: I feel that i am ready for the inspector role, i understand that many people believe i have been complaining about situations and been behaving immaturely but recently i have been working on this. When i joined the Force i set myself a goal and Inspector was it, i hope that you can all see that i am very quickly changing my attitude on cop and working towards becoming the best officer i can be. 

Individual Thanks:

Azabes and Cain: I want to thank you both for being a great friend and senior officer through everything that has happened without both of you believing in me and making sure i was on the right track i dont think i would ever have got to the rank i have today.

Alec: Alec from the days when i was a senior constable and you were Sgt i have enjoyed working with you, your serious yet fun attitude helps to make the PD a fun place to be. As well as this you are able to see the best and worst in a person and have no issues helping people reach their maximum potential.

Anthony: I Thank you for being able to point out the things i do wrong so i can improve without you and a couple of others i would probably never know what to improve on.

Matthew: You have been there for me in some of the most dark times of my cop life along with many others and i hope to see you very high in the force, whenever i am unsure of something you help me see the light.

Aidoz and Shadow: Without you guys i would have never had anyone to live through the worst cop moment, the demotion hit me hard and having you guys there to live through it helped me so much that i could never truly thank you both.

Shibby: The line i will always remember from you Shibby is "sort your f@!cking life out!" and i cant thank you enough for saying it, at the time i was going through some pretty tough times but what you said made me realize i did need to sort it out and have been making larger steps towards further schooling and work, without you i would still be sitting here doing nothing with my time. For that i cant thank you enough!

+1 jarvis has come a very very long way and for the people who think hes not ready i want you to re think due to him showing great leader ship skills and great rp i think he can lose temper but i think with a bit of time and i think he would make a great inspector 

1 person likes this

+1 Pretty cool guy and knows his S**t

1 person likes this

+1 Great role-player, good knowledge of SOP's , good pilot and good sniper.

1 person likes this

-1 you only just got promoted to senior sergeant not to long ago. I haven't seen you take charge over the last few days either. Your jumping too far ahead of yourself and need to experience the role before jumping into a inspector rank.

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, Matthew said:

+1 jarvis has come a very very long way and for the people who think hes not ready i want you to re think due to him showing great leader ship skills and great rp i think he can lose temper but i think with a bit of time and i think he would make a great inspector 

+1 Agreed 

1 person likes this

+1 i have been really pleased with how you hold yourself as a cop. You had a few setbacks  along the way and lets face it we all have its how you learn from your mistakes that makes you and you have. I remember you asking me will i make sgt? i remember for awhile that was your goal be proud of yourself weather you get this promo or not, well done

+1 trying hard to improve himself from everyone's feedback in my opinion

Edited by BartAllen
2 people like this

-1. All my RP experiences with jarvis have been pretty bad. When we took him hostage he refused to co-operate, Makes up Bullshit like "I Chewed Through 3 mesh bags" when we told him we placed 3 bags over his head so he could not see where we were going. Then Continuing to RP to have no Pain receptors when we were torchuring him makes the RP sound lame and really shitty, Ruining it for all of us. After This experience i cannot say that i would like to see you any higher than where you are until you learn to take other peoples RP experience and their perspectives into Account.

Edited by LeeF.
3 people like this

6 hours ago, -Sebastian- said:

-1 you only just got promoted to senior sergeant not to long ago. I haven't seen you take charge over the last few days either. Your jumping too far ahead of yourself and need to experience the role before jumping into a inspector rank.

Agreed  with this as well as what leef said and as well as this elk tryed to to he had TERMINAL Cancer with is untreatable irl and once elk had died he called a medic and said I have removed the cancer that we have no treatment for so currently sorry Jarvis but it's a -1 from me for the time being

20 minutes ago, LeeF. said:

-1. All my RP experiences with jarvis have been pretty bad. When we took him hostage he refused to co-operate, Makes up Bullshit like "I Chewed Through 3 mesh bags" when we told him we placed 3 bags over his head so he could not see where we were going. Then Continuing to RP to have no Pain receptors when we were torchuring him makes the RP sound lame and really shitty, Ruining it for all of us. After This experience i cannot say that i would like to see you any higher than where you are until you learn to take other peoples RP experience and their perspectives into Account.

Edited by Shadow

+1

Every rp encounter i've had with this bloke has been pretty good and he is usually fairly cooperative from the run ins i've had :)

-1 Jarvis as I said on your SSgt app you complain about how impossible a situation is and never focus on how to solve it. As a inspector you are a leader and as a leader you need to help the lower ranks not encourage them to think negatively by continuously complaining on banks, art gals and any other RP situations this is the main reason why you shouldn't be an inspector but if you can change your behaviour I will be happy to +1 your app

1 person likes this

@Jarvis I have found multiple issues with your app, due to the power an inspector carries I feel the need to point them out 

1st you say that you were happy that I told you about your in-game behaviour however  when I talked to you about what I posted on your SSgt (1 hour after I posted it) you were extremely angry with me causing what I thought was a chat to be turned into a massive argument

2nd you give individual thanks to members of the PD who are key to the success of your app like Alec (ACom) Cain(super and head of the IAD) aza (super and the only other member of IAD) Mathew(a inspector who -1 you SSgt app because of the same reasons as myself) I can understand if you want to thank an officer of this PD for the help they provided you but you should do this privately and not on your police app because it will influence the officers in question to feel sympathetic for you when they need to keep neutral and look at the pros and cons equally 

3rd "     I feel that I am ready for the inspector role, I understand that many people believe I have been complaining about situations and been behaving immaturely but recently I have been working on this.     "

Jarvis In your own words you admit that you complaining is a problem, in fact, it is a serious one due to multiple people including myself publicly telling you it is but only 2 days have passed and I do not believe that 2 days is not enough time to prove that you have changed for good 

4th this is to All that are looking I honestly believe that Jarvis shouldn't get this rank due to the fact that I believe it will have a negative impact on the cop force and I will admit what I have posted is very negative towards Jarvis, in fact, Jarvis has every right to call me a **** **** but what I have posted is true and I believe it and Cain if you want to remove this comment so be it but I am only posting this for the Benefit of the PD

(Sorry for any typos I did this on my phone)

Edited by Anthony Healy
1 person likes this

Your application was reviewed and has been placed

ON HOLD

Your application is being placed under review and the fate of this application will be discussed at a later date.

Edited by -Sebastian-

+1 After Spending Alot Of Time With Him I Believe He Is Ready To Move Up Into A Command Position, He Shows Great Leadership And Role Play Skills. 

+1; He has done his job real well. He on cop has always done a good job and maintained good Role-Play, when needing to take on the role and show initiative he has done well above the call of duty. I could not think of a person more reliable or more devoted. I hope he get's this role.

-1, Personally your misuse of the radio and very agressive response to any advice or critiscism given to you by any officers makes me believe you are not mature/able enough to handle a role such as Inspector, I've been unable to get onto the server lately due to multiple issues but i am simply commenting on your behavior that i've seen over and over.

+1 great guy, very good at RP and is a great leader and deserves a promo

+1 I haven't seen anything bad from you so I will not judge based off of what some others are saying. From what I have seen, you are a good leader but I would hope your attitude towards some situations would change due to you having the rank of Inspector, with the standard/expectation being a fair bit higher.

+1, he has been very helpful to me in learning more about both server rules and sops and the appropriate interpretation of them. 

Accepted

Please see any of the Commissioners for your rank in TS & in-game