Welcome to Underbelly Australia Life

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Afterglow

Aussie's Twitch Stream   28/10/16

Watch Aussie work on the Australia Map  https://www.twitch.tv/ausisland
    • Shibby

Server Rule Changes   04/01/17

A few rules have changed/amended, please look at the amendments list and get familiar with the new changes, Cheers   http://underbellyarma.com/index.php?/topic/1360-amendments-list/#comment-7506  
Shaxss

DizzY's super App - ACCEPTED (GY 19/01/17)

15 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Name: Luke

Date: 10/1/17

Year of Birth: 2000

In-Game Name: DizzY

Player ID (GUID): 76561198095288361

Current Rank: Inspector

Desired Rank: Superintendent

Training Officer(s): Karma and Aza

Trained Officers (if applying for Senior Constable or above): Matthew, Aidoz, Whiskey, Jewy

Members of the P.D willing to vouch for your promotion: Jarvis, Sammy

Qualifications Acquired (i.e. Wings/SWAT/etc.): SRG, Interviewer and Pilot Instructor

Notes/Comments: I have been a member of the AFP for an extremely long time now and I have seen a lot change in the force but even if those changes were bad or good I have kept playing and will always keep playing till the server shuts down. During my time on C

op I climbed the ranks one by one I eventually reached Inspector a rank what I personally never saw myself becoming but went it opened I went for it and allot of people in the AFP-backed me up and I finally felt like I deserved an honored rank in the AFP. Once again a rank is open for me to apply for so as soon as I was told I rushed to my computer to put an Application to contest against some great officers and some great mates of mine for that Superintendent slot. To Matthew who ever wins I'm sure we will make the PD a better place we have always said that who ever gets it we will be happy for them and I am happy to say that I still believe that you deserve this rank as much as I do. Good luck my friend.

NOTE: It may seem I was inactive but I was on holiday and IA were extremely busy and forgot to write it down. Thanks

Edited by -Sebastian-

+1 Dizzy is a good lad with a good head on his shoulders, he is great at dealing with situations and also has a very good approach to dealing with trolling. he very rarely loses his cool and as such makes a great leader, one of the few people i would be happy to see in the superintendent role! Good luck Dizzy and i cant wait to see who gets superintendent soon

+1 Dizzy you have my respect as an officer i can always count on you to have my back. I know your great in command situations and always willing to take on that responsibility you are one of a few i would recommend for this rank. There is more to Super and inspector than just commanding situations its also about leading a force driving it to do well and to operate easily again you are one of a few that are ready to step in and achieve this. Well done weather you get this rank you not, be proud brother.

+1 This squid has helped me become who i am in the Police Force and i believe if he got Super he can start helping alot more people

I guess you could say dizzzy is a SUPER good cop.+1

2 hours ago, Ciaphas Cain said:

+1 Dizzy you have my respect as an officer i can always count on you to have my back. I know your great in command situations and always willing to take on that responsibility you are one of a few i would recommend for this rank. There is more to Super and inspector than just commanding situations its also about leading a force driving it to do well and to operate easily again you are one of a few that are ready to step in and achieve this. Well done weather you get this rank you not, be proud brother.

Agreeed with this 100%. It's a +1 from your boi

+1 Has been Inspector for a long time and hasn't dropped his activity on the server at all, he has become an interviewer and Pilot instructor which proves that he is dedicated, I think he would be a great fit for Superintendent

1 person likes this

+1, Dizzy is a good cop and leads by a great example whenever i jump on. Recognises and evaluates situations correctly and maturely. Defiantly deserves a promotion from the position he has spend so long in. 

+1; A respectable persons in our force. Is able to lead our rowdy rag tag team of renegade officers to more of a police force. Has shown tactical skills and knows how and maintains a fine RP. Can be overly serious, but can captivate his officers well. Whoever is deciding is going to have a hard time finding a more established or respectable individual.

+1 Dizzy is one of the best police officers around he deserves the rank up and leads in a respectful and responsible manner

+1, couldnt think of anyone else who deserves a promotion more than dizzy, the ammount of time and effort he puts into improving the AFP is incredible

10 hours ago, Ciaphas Cain said:

+1 Agreed

Your application was reviewed and has been

Accepted

See any of the commissioners in team-speak to receive your tags and in-game promotion. Congratulations on your new rank