Welcome to Underbelly Australia Life

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Afterglow

Aussie's Twitch Stream   28/10/16

Watch Aussie work on the Australia Map  https://www.twitch.tv/ausisland
    • Shibby

Server Rule Changes   04/01/17

A few rules have changed/amended, please look at the amendments list and get familiar with the new changes, Cheers   http://underbellyarma.com/index.php?/topic/1360-amendments-list/#comment-7506  
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
john dog

John dog cadet app-ACCEPTED- SOP test Req. GY 13-1-17

12 posts in this topic

AFP Police Officer Application Template

Your name (first name sufficient): john

In-game name : john dog

Ping: 55

Age (Put your age or the year you were born, do not put your full DOB): 17

Do you have Teamspeak 3 and a working microphone: yep

You have the ability to record your gameplay/audio and upload evidence if required:

I have read and understand the AFP Rules and Codes:yes

Reason for applying to AFP: I want to make Australian great again

Name two whitelisted police of Senior Constable rank or above who can vouch for your ability to RP and play by the server rules (ask them if you can reference them in this application) Jarvis whisky
How do you feel you can contribute to the PD and what gameplay skills do you have?: bring the city back to when it was safe for kids to run around and play

fill in a role play story about your cop why are you here?: i grew up in a little town in new zeland called papakura  i was a country boy and loved to go hunting one day my brother signed up for the nz army corpes and was asgined to iraq 2 months later we recived a letter from the nz corpes of deaths in combat that my brother was   "LIC Lost in combat" a week later i thought i would like to join the Nz Police department but i was unable due to the fact that i was originally a australian residant so there on i was on a path to the AFP Australian Fedral Police. And from there i will prove to all of the dis belivers

have you read the SOP's and server rules?:yes

Edited by Alec7565

+1 has bettered himself since the sad day of his black list. As much as we argue and swear at each other if he truely tries he hardest I am sure he can redeem himself

Edited by BartAllen

+1 may have had a very rough way in these couple of weeks and i belive he would make a good officer with a bit of guidance 

13 minutes ago, Matthew said:

+1 may have had a very rough way in these couple of weeks and i belive he would make a good officer with a bit of guidance 

+1 Agreed

+1 me and john dog rarely see eye to eye however over the past couple of months he has fully improved his attitude and could potentially be a great asset to cop

+1 John dog has shown massive improvements through his time being blacklisted deserves another shot at being a cop

I really want john dog on the police force, he always brings a unique sense of roleplay and always seems to make you laugh.

he has came along way since being blacklisted and i think he is ready again. +1

+1; He can be a real dick A REAL DICK. But I have worked with him on previous servers and was a mature individual then and I know he knows how to conduct himself. I believe with the right nudge he can become a good police officer. I look forward to the decision in the future.

+1 from when i first came across him there where some issues and he had a bad temper he got on to the police force and did well but some mistakes where made but he learned from them and i have watched him grow and improve even more, i have seen him taking to people asking for help to get better and get back on the force and has improved well done john just try and keep it up stay on this improving path

+1, as much as the cock factor appears to emit from him, he knows how to keep his cool when needed and can bring a good essence of role play that many don't possess. 

Accepted

Please see 2 AFP interviewers for your S.O.P & General rules test