Welcome to Underbelly Australia Life

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Afterglow

Aussie's Twitch Stream   28/10/16

Watch Aussie work on the Australia Map  https://www.twitch.tv/ausisland
    • Shibby

Server Rule Changes   04/01/17

A few rules have changed/amended, please look at the amendments list and get familiar with the new changes, Cheers   http://underbellyarma.com/index.php?/topic/1360-amendments-list/#comment-7506  
Sammy

Sammy's Promotion App To SGT - Accepted

17 posts in this topic

Name (First Name): Sammy

Date: 10/01/2017

Year of Birth: 2002

In-Game Name: Sammy 

Player ID (GUID): Will give if needed 

Current Rank: Scon

Desired Rank: SGT

Training Officer(s): Matthew,Mitta,gandolf and Bart 

Trained Officers (if applying for Senior Constable or above): whiskey,whitto,khayyy and Turbo

Members of the P.D willing to vouch for your promotion: Mitta, Matthew and Bart 

Qualifications Acquired (i.e. Wings/SWAT/etc.):

Notes/Comments:

+1 has proven to me he has what it takes and even tho he is young I believe he is mature for his age. Good Luck

1 person likes this

Edited by Shadow
1 person likes this

-1, Haven't seen you active at all lately and from what i remember your not a very avid roleplayer, Perhaps when i see some more roleplaying/time in game i'll change my opinion.

1 person likes this

10 minutes ago, Woody said:

-1, Haven't seen you active at all lately and from what i remember your not a very avid roleplayer, Perhaps when i see some more roleplaying/time in game i'll change my opinion.

Was on leave as it holidays

+1 good kid great rp and i think putting him in this rank will only benefit the afp 

1 person likes this

-1 Look your a Good cop but I think you need to learn more things on Senior Constable before getting Sergeant. ( I can always change my response if there is change ) 

1 person likes this

I'd hate to do this but, -1; You are the most determined officer I have met, you are a great member of the force and are quite real with your responses to situations. You are a passive person and you RP is amazing. But I cannot see you in a command role, you have a way to go. I know how determined you are and I am truly devastated to state this, and don't see this as a door closing, use this information as a point to build yourself so you can be more suitable for the role. I have so much respect for you and don't want you to think these guys are against you, they're trying to ensure you aren't placed in the deep end. I see you going far with more experience, just let time take its toll and sooner or later you're going to all +1's on your app. 

1 person likes this

I belive Sammy is alot like anthony. they both are dedicated to the server and both have there gokd times and bad times but the thing with anthony is that he really started improving aroubd the Sgt rank and i belive samny will do the same so for this reason i will + 1 and hopefully see you mature a little bit more and gain some great leadership abbilitys.

GL

2 people like this

+1, Sammy Has Been Showing Good Leadership Skills And Dedication To The Police Force 

1 person likes this

+1 good rp but should be more active, still deserves sgt

1 person likes this

+1 Sammy has some good rp and some top humor at times. Needs to be a tad more active. I feel sgt will help Sammy learn and grow. 

1 person likes this

i need to see or hear of you leading a situation at lest as that is what this role is all about leading it is the first step into a biggish role and into command i not willing to give you a + till this happens i not - as i have found that you are a fairly good cop but i need you to lead a situation before i could say more

+1 Sammy has some good rp and some top humor at times. Really a good guy and helps train a lot of people

Accepted

Please see any of the Commissioners for your rank in-game & in TS