Welcome to Underbelly Australia Life

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Afterglow

Aussie's Twitch Stream   28/10/16

Watch Aussie work on the Australia Map  https://www.twitch.tv/ausisland
    • Shibby

Server Rule Changes   04/01/17

A few rules have changed/amended, please look at the amendments list and get familiar with the new changes, Cheers   http://underbellyarma.com/index.php?/topic/1360-amendments-list/#comment-7506  
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
abake1108

ban appeal

13 posts in this topic

ive been banned for half a year now since i made the terrible barrack joke and u say if u unban then the other guys who were bannned will be wondering y they were not unbanned but the joke i made was not even bad compared to the ones they made 

In December you put an appeal stating it had been 3 months. It is janruary 3 + 1 = 4. 4 months is not half a year dude. You gonna beg to be unbanned at least don't lie :/

bart this is simple look at the ban logs 

plus u seem to comment on every ban appeal

Edited by abake1108

16 minutes ago, abake1108 said:

plus u seem to comment on every ban appeal

because I can

1 person likes this

I will bring this to head admins/owners and see what they say

1 person likes this

7 hours ago, Shibby said:

I will bring this to head admins/owners and see what they say

thank u 

I got a week long warning tag for simply saying the word Ni**er, I don't think your chances are very high if you made a joke about the death of a community member.

11 hours ago, Woody said:

I got a week long warning tag for simply saying the word Ni**er, I don't think your chances are very high if you made a joke about the death of a community member.

u know how many people say kys to each other on that server and the n word 

Any people who are caught saying for other players to commit suicide that is not in a joking way between friends WILL be punished, in the same way that anyone using racist remarks will be punished.

The way in which it was used by you and many others uses a highly respected and missed member of the community as a joke and that, is unacceptable i myself do not think that anyone doing such things should be unbanned as then people will think it only gives a temporary punishment. However it is not my decision to make.

43 minutes ago, Jarvis said:

Any people who are caught saying for other players to commit suicide that is not in a joking way between friends WILL be punished, in the same way that anyone using racist remarks will be punished.

The way in which it was used by you and many others uses a highly respected and missed member of the community as a joke and that, is unacceptable i myself do not think that anyone doing such things should be unbanned as then people will think it only gives a temporary punishment. However it is not my decision to make.

who says kys as a joke to there friends if anything its the same as saying kill yourself to people u dont know. it shouldnt be any difference between the two 

there are circumstances where certain things that are unacceptable to be said to strangers (such as F**k you) but can be said to friends as a joke this is what i mean.

DENIED

At this stage the perm ban will remain for the foreseeable future.