Welcome to Underbelly Australia Life

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Afterglow

Aussie's Twitch Stream   28/10/16

Watch Aussie work on the Australia Map  https://www.twitch.tv/ausisland
    • Shibby

Server Rule Changes   04/01/17

A few rules have changed/amended, please look at the amendments list and get familiar with the new changes, Cheers   http://underbellyarma.com/index.php?/topic/1360-amendments-list/#comment-7506  
pct jdajoker

EMS (Medic) help them grow

3 posts in this topic

I feel that the underbelly server is dealing with a low count of medics even though they are a HIGH demand, that being said the only way make more people interested in becoming a medic is to increase the amount of money that a medic can make, either through increase pay for each revive or the "hourly" rate being increased so that they can make money so that it's worth trying to become a medic, as it stands you can make more money just from Centrelink alone, medics are left in the dust making less than most. A product of better rate for medics could also create more situations for roleplaying making it more interesting for civs and a better understanding of the underbelly community. 

hope you consider what I have said as it would be nice to have more roleplay on the server

1 person likes this

As a Wings Trained Medic, I found the job enjoyable, However i've resigned as i wish to devote more time trying to improve the police force instead, the lack of medics at the moment is extremely odd, due to the high ammount of individuals that have shown interest, perhaps there needs to be some new head medics put in place.

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead