Welcome to Underbelly Australia Life

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Afterglow

Aussie's Twitch Stream   28/10/16

Watch Aussie work on the Australia Map  https://www.twitch.tv/ausisland
    • Shibby

Server Rule Changes   04/01/17

A few rules have changed/amended, please look at the amendments list and get familiar with the new changes, Cheers   http://underbellyarma.com/index.php?/topic/1360-amendments-list/#comment-7506  
Garry

PLEASE POST A SUGGESTION IN RESPECTIVE SUB FORUM!!!!

140 posts in this topic

I HAVE LOCKED THIS THREAD, PLEASE START NEW THREADS WITH YOUR IDEAS!!!!!!

Suggestion: Able to have multiple owners to a house. At the moment there's only one person who can have full access to the house without having to be given the keys upon joining.

This suggestion would allow multiple people, preferably 1 to 2 (or more) to be able to; spawn at the house, automatically get keys upon joining, and so on. Although you could simply buy separate houses, limiting it to a certain amount of people wont make it a problem.

Obviously, not everyone is going to want to purchase a base. This will be good for a few mates that hop on and don't wish to go through the grind on having to purchase multiple houses.

If this is possible of course.

2 people like this

Or gang houses/warehouses as we discussed on vendetta. That would be fun.

1 person likes this

We do have gang shed's that can be bought. That does just that there's around 9 on the map at the moment.  Can't remember what gang level needs to be. A couple levels more and you can purchase a processing unit. 

Suggestion: For players to own and operate there own business.

For example a player can come and buy the bar building in Perth where they can sell food and drinks from instead of going to the market. Or someone can buy a empty building in Melbourne and run a detective business for players to hire a detective who is separate to the PD so they can find out information about another player.

I would like to see this implemented into the server because I believe it would enhance rp and make the cities feel a little more friendly and lively. 

If this was to be possible it would have to be thought out well as to thinks like "what happens when the person doesn't play on the server" or "what happens if people just scam everyone in the city" There would hopefully be rules or a application process to being able to open a business.

This is if this is actually possible obviously 

1 person likes this

Suggestion: Royal Flying doctor service.

Although as a EMS Mobile flight doctor The MH-9 Hummingbird has a limited speed so it would be nice if we can perhaps setup a medic based hanger at each of the airports and possibly mobile landing zones for medics to land safely which would have a garage due to the integrity and the size of the map.

however this may not be a possibility 

Suggestion: Royal Underwater Medic Service

It would be great if someway we could have a coastal based orca skin or hummingbird skin and have that added to the ems shop as well as the ability to have scuba gear and be able to revive in water

On 7/18/2016 at 0:09 PM, Afterglow said:

We do have gang shed's that can be bought. That does just that there's around 9 on the map at the moment.  Can't remember what gang level needs to be. A couple levels more and you can purchase a processing unit. 

Could you please shed a little bit more light on this feature and if this is already implemented on the server currently Afterglow? Specifically: 

1. What gang level is needed in order to purchase a gang shed?

2. What is the cost needed to purchase the shed?

3. Does the purchase need to be made by a gang leader or can members/leaders make the purchase as well?

4. Do gang members require to have the cash on them or is it removed from a bank account itself? 

5. What does the gang shed look like specifically? Can you provide any pictures/map locations etc so players wishing to buy one know what to look for? 

6. Does the gang shed allow processing of any kind of drug? Or can one gang shed only accommodate processing of one drug only?

7. Can multiple gang sheds be purchased by one gang? Or can gangs only own one shed at a time?

8. Is the gang shed marked on the map when purchased? Or does it remain unmarked for civilians/police not in the gang itself? 

9. Is the rule of engagements in terms of RP, deceleration, police RP similar to that of a gang hideout? Or will there be specific rules with gang sheds? 

10. Are there additional facilities as well with gang sheds on top of the ability for processing? (e.g: Garages, Markets, Gang armaments, clothing stores etc.)   

Thank you for taking the time to respond to these questions. 

Edited by RoyaltyFTW
Spelling purchase incorrectly as purpose at point 2.
4 people like this

20 hours ago, RoyaltyFTW said:

Could you please shed a little bit more light on this feature and if this is already implemented on the server currently Afterglow? Specifically: 

1. What gang level is needed in order to purchase a gang shed?  Level 5 

2. What is the cost needed to purchase the shed? 5Mil

3. Does the purchase need to be made by a gang leader or can members/leaders make the purchase as well?  I belive it can be purchased by any gang member

4. Do gang members require to have the cash on them or is it removed from a bank account itself? Works like a house

5. What does the gang shed look like specifically? Can you provide any pictures/map locations etc so players wishing to buy one know what to look for? They have a black circle marker on the map

6. Does the gang shed allow processing of any kind of drug? Or can one gang shed only accommodate processing of one drug only? This is based off level you can purchase different processing units. Each shed does have a gang crate tough  

7. Can multiple gang sheds be purchased by one gang? Or can gangs only own one shed at a time? Yes I believe so

8. Is the gang shed marked on the map when purchased? Or does it remain unmarked for civilians/police not in the gang itself?  its marked for gang members like a house

9. Is the rule of engagements in terms of RP, deceleration, police RP similar to that of a gang hideout? Or will there be specific rules with gang sheds? Police/ Gangs can raid by lockpicking/boldcutting

10. Are there additional facilities as well with gang sheds on top of the ability for processing? (e.g: Garages, Markets, Gang armaments, clothing stores etc.)   No - thats left for gang bases

Thank you for taking the time to respond to these questions. 

1 person likes this

Carl Dizy's Suggestions

1. Enable     save_veh_virtualItems = false; //Save Virtual items for vehicles (all sides)? to true.

2. Enable    save_veh_gear = false; //Save Gear for vehicles (all sides)? to true.

I had a mental blank of my "fantastic" idea q-q...

1 person likes this

Me and Beau yesterday night went flying around looking for gang sheds, from our little exploration we found a few things inconsistent with what has been posted, they have been put in bracket for convenience next to the specific questions. We found four of a total nine gang sheds in our little quest. 

1. What gang level is needed in order to purchase a gang shed?  Level 5 (Me and Beau are in a level 6 gang and he wasn't able to purchase a shed)

2. What is the cost needed to purchase the shed? 5Mil (Untested due to point one)

3. Does the purchase need to be made by a gang leader or can members/leaders make the purchase as well?  I belive it can be purchased by any gang member

(As a gang member I was given the message that only a gang leader can make the purchase)

4. Do gang members require to have the cash on them or is it removed from a bank account itself? Works like a house (Untested)

5. What does the gang shed look like specifically? Can you provide any pictures/map locations etc so players wishing to buy one know what to look for? They have a black circle marker on the map

(No markers on the map at the four we went to, but I think this is a good thing as it makes players/gangs have to do the hard work of finding one to get the reward of owning one)

6. Does the gang shed allow processing of any kind of drug? Or can one gang shed only accommodate processing of one drug only? This is based off level you can purchase different processing units. Each shed does have a gang crate tough (Untested) 

7. Can multiple gang sheds be purchased by one gang? Or can gangs only own one shed at a time? Yes I believe so (Untested)

8. Is the gang shed marked on the map when purchased? Or does it remain unmarked for civilians/police not in the gang itself?  its marked for gang members like a house (Untested)

On 22/07/2016 at 11:58 AM, Carl Dizy said:

Carl Dizy's Suggestions

1. Enable     save_veh_virtualItems = false; //Save Virtual items for vehicles (all sides)? to true.

2. Enable    save_veh_gear = false; //Save Gear for vehicles (all sides)? to true.

I had a mental blank of my "fantastic" idea q-q...

The reason it's set to false is so people can store a vehicle in combat with stuff in side it.

Suggestions

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AFP Wings:

I think there needs to be a head of wings training and they should review there current pilots every week or second week. There are some people who can pass the test but other than that prove to not be a skillful pilot. (definitely not referring to leany) maybe also gather feedback from other officers to see how they are preforming. There is the AFP trainee wings. Despite their name I would not classify them as a trainee, if they pass the test at the trainee level they should have to go through training sessions to help them improve and once all training is passed they can take the step up to combat wings.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Medkits:

Until there are more players and more medics I think civs should be given medkits. It doesn't need to be forever just until there are more medics.

AWP:

I can't seem to snipe with the current snipers so If an AWP could be added that would be helpful because I can use that effectively. (jk)

Mechanic:

This is how the system would work. Toolkits would be turned into spare tyres and take up alot more carry space forcing to to put them in your car. The tyres would be able to repair a vehicle that has it's wheels broken. If there is any other damage for example the hull or engine,  the car the owner is able to press windows key and will be give an option to send to the mechanic. (You would be able to chose from a couple around the map) The car would be sent their and you would have to pay for the repairs to get it back. 

The time to change the tyre should also be increased compared to how a tool kit was.

This would make people want to be better drivers and make for better cop v civ, or civ v civ chases.

Adds rp in my opinion.

These are suggestions so please don't hurt my feeling and give me constructive criticism and not just a -1 so I could alter the suggestions.

tytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytyty

Edited by ✪ Tiimmy
1 person likes this

6 hours ago, ✪ Tiimmy said:

Suggestions

AFP Wings:

I think there needs to be a head of wings training and they should review there current pilots every week or second week. There are some people who can pass the test but other than that prove to not be a skillful pilot. (definitely not referring to leany) maybe also gather feedback from other officers to see how they are preforming. There is the AFP trainee wings. Despite their name I would not classify them as a trainee, if they pass the test at the trainee level they should have to go through training sessions to help them improve and once all training is passed they can take the step up to combat wings.

Leany is shit... but will talk to him about it.

Medkits:

Until there are more players and more medics I think civs should be given medkits. It doesn't need to be forever just until there are more medics.

We are discussing what to do about this, the idea we had was good... but medics need to be online

AWP:

I can't seem to snipe with the current snipers so If an AWP could be added that would be helpful because I can use that effectively. (jk)

Mechanic:

This is how the system would work. Toolkits would be turned into spare tyres and take up alot more carry space forcing to to put them in your car. The tyres would be able to repair a vehicle that has it's wheels broken. If there is any other damage for example the hull or engine,  the car the owner is able to press windows key and will be give an option to send to the mechanic. (You would be able to chose from a couple around the map) The car would be sent their and you would have to pay for the repairs to get it back. 

The time to change the tyre should also be increased compared to how a tool kit was.

This would make people want to be better drivers and make for better cop v civ, or civ v civ chases.

Adds rp in my opinion.

This is a cool idea 

These are suggestions so please don't hurt my feeling and give me constructive criticism and not just a -1 so I could alter the suggestions.

tytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytytyty

Clothing, the clothing choices are lacking. I need to look fashionable. 

I wanna see helmets for civi's. 

Camo Clothing.

The vest you can buy at rebel to have armor.

This is minor shit but it would look good if we had more clothing and armor.

1 person likes this

On 22/08/2016 at 10:35 PM, TheOneandonlyGamestation said:

Clothing, the clothing choices are lacking. I need to look fashionable. 

I wanna see helmets for civi's. 

Camo Clothing.

The vest you can buy at rebel to have armor.

This is minor shit but it would look good if we had more clothing and armor.

You seen Donator store??

1 person likes this

I think that the Blackfish should be made to have a larger inventory, Currently it is at 350. I believe it should be somewhere between 500-650 since it is such a difficult vehicle to get and currently completely pointless since a Huron can carry a zamak and hold more.

1 person likes this

Spawns for Donator Stores would be cool 

1 person likes this

Hey fellas here is a few for you.

More water sports activity would be fun so maybe,

Boat chop shop?

Increase turtle poaching to 10k+ and move turtle dealers in land

Add another legal/illegal farm which requires either farming or processing to be done in the water

Add another drop of some sort in the ocean or treasure.

Also maybe while the pop is in the 20s reduce the amount of drug dealers to create more interaction between gangs.

Lockers for police since they don't get houses

also for the forums maybe a Shout box and or recent posts?

Cheers will post again shortly with more ideas.