Welcome to Underbelly Australia Life

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Afterglow

Aussie's Twitch Stream   28/10/16

Watch Aussie work on the Australia Map  https://www.twitch.tv/ausisland
    • Shibby

Server Rule Changes   04/01/17

A few rules have changed/amended, please look at the amendments list and get familiar with the new changes, Cheers   http://underbellyarma.com/index.php?/topic/1360-amendments-list/#comment-7506  
Garry

PLEASE POST A SUGGESTION IN RESPECTIVE SUB FORUM!!!!

140 posts in this topic

*Lollipops for Medic* =]

I've only been a medic for a little while, but I'd love to have lollipops to give to patients for their patience =P

Plus who doesn't like lollipops? 

They could have a food value of like 5 or something small. 

Also Jellybeans (great for diabetics) =]

1 person likes this

Forgot to mention the colour of the status bar numbers.

If possible changed from white to something random like blue or purple?

as of right now being white a lot of the time I cannot see my food or water as a heap of buildings in the map are white or the floor etc.

Am I the only one or? maybe I need to change my settings :P

2 people like this

I think that we should have roadside assistance as opfor i am willing to do it we would where a yellow uniform with orange jacket use a toetruck or a helicopter that has a rope chain attached to bottom

Put the spawn point at the impound lot and give us the right to impound cars

Would love to see the suicide vest being used in a different way.

Make it so you can put it on a zip-tied/hand cuffed person and you have the detonator in your hand and can play out hostage situations, trigger can be used up to 1km away or something :D 

1 person likes this

Spelling & Grammar Checks

Hi all!

For those of you who know me, I am a Grammar Nazi. I love correct spelling, punctuation and all things grammar. ♥

I've been floating around the forums for a while now and have noticed some inconsistencies and irregularities that could be polished to keep my OCD levels low.

I'm just wondering if it would be OK to put them in a forum post (so as to allow others to contribute as well) or just to message someone privately (in which case, who can I contact & how?)

I know writing the forums and server missions is often done ad-lib late at night with little sleep so this isn't a dig at anyone, however I do have a few forum posts that have been spell checked and corrected for easy fixing.

Additionally, some messages in-game can be tweaked a bit to be the most perfect notifications that ever graced a server.

Let me know your thoughts =]

- Kitty the Nerd

1e9.png

1 person likes this

I know fres prefers the new status bar on the bottom but I honestly hate it. It feels odd and weird. And I can't tell when I'm on 10% or 5% for food or thirst. I discussed this with a lot of other players and they agree. Is it possible to have a vote to get the old status bar back?

What do you guys think of this status bar?

6BlvYjw.jpg

I am currently talking to the boys now to see if we can implement it. I personally love it.

1 person likes this

On 10/09/2016 at 10:30 AM, Sneaky said:

6BlvYjw.jpg

I am currently talking to the boys now to see if we can implement it. I personally love it.

I like the restart count down and all but I really liked having a percentage for food, water and health. But already discussed it with AG, the new status bar is better for the server so allg. 

1 person likes this

I would like some new paintings in the art gallery and preferably one of Barack instead of Wade. The old ones are OK but they're just getting a bit old and boring now.

2 people like this

3 hours ago, BrodieeInsst said:

I would like some new paintings in the art gallery and preferably one of Barack instead of Wade. The old ones are OK but they're just getting a bit old and boring now.

Can we do a drawing competition where we can submit our own drawings to the Art Gallery and let a panel of admins pic the ones to put in?

1 person likes this

Introduce maybe some sort of system like the export system but importing gun parts for a decent price. Part being imported will change every time the mission appears.

Im not too sure about this but maybe making it so that assault rifles can only be accessed via the craft menu. Make it more dynamic and harder to get to improve role play for both sides.

Remove the pagani Zonda and compensate those who own it. Is really buggy and glitchy. 

If a wider range of misc clothing items could be added to the Medic Clothing shop, it would allow medics to look slightly different instead of us all looking like the exact same person. 

At least some hats or glasses and possible some light vests would really work nicely as an aesthetic feature to increase immersion

1 person likes this

night vision scopes would be a great addon for cops during night time operation

On 7/19/2016 at 9:14 PM, Alex Smithy said:

Suggestion: For players to own and operate there own business.

For example a player can come and buy the bar building in Perth where they can sell food and drinks from instead of going to the market. Or someone can buy a empty building in Melbourne and run a detective business for players to hire a detective who is separate to the PD so they can find out information about another player.

I would like to see this implemented into the server because I believe it would enhance rp and make the cities feel a little more friendly and lively. 

If this was to be possible it would have to be thought out well as to thinks like "what happens when the person doesn't play on the server" or "what happens if people just scam everyone in the city" There would hopefully be rules or a application process to being able to open a business.

This is if this is actually possible obviously 

Something like this is in the works at the moment!

2 people like this

On 9/10/2016 at 10:30 AM, Sneaky said:

6BlvYjw.jpg

I think we should keep stats as we have currently but place it like this pic and also change color so its easier to see and also put a bar behind it.. All the way across ? im also thinking of dropping the xp bar down and making it as wide as the food/health and water bars so its bigger.

Can we get some suggestions as what our basic xp gives?. at the moment it gives more centrelink per lvl..

1 person likes this

On 9/1/2016 at 10:54 PM, Kitty_Fire said:

*Lollipops for Medic* =]

I've only been a medic for a little while, but I'd love to have lollipops to give to patients for their patience =P

Plus who doesn't like lollipops? 

They could have a food value of like 5 or something small. 

Also Jellybeans (great for diabetics) =]

this is simple to add.. will add it

1 person likes this

SUGGESTION : 

Adding credit/debit cards for donators these cards can be brought from ATMS and can be used for donators to be able to have the peace of mind of not needing to take out 5 million to go buy a heli and maybe the odd chance of them dying with all that money on them, This card will be a direct debit out of the users ATM and will cost for example for teir 1 donators $50,000 but for teir 5 donators they will cost only $10,000 and so on. It is 100% on what you guys think these prices should cost and there names eg : Debit Card or Credit Card.

I believe this will encourage players to donate to the server to have the peace of mind of not dying and loosing all there money or even be robbed by other players.

I do believe that this is NOT pay to win nor is it unfair for other players but its the peace of mind to not take out huge amounts of money and have the chance of loosing it.

Also these need to be deleted on players death so that other users cant just take there cards and use them for their selfs. - Unless you guys think they should again fully up to you guys, Just my idea!!

- Cheers TigerZ

47 minutes ago, TheWhiteTigerZ said:

SUGGESTION : 

Adding credit/debit cards for donators these cards can be brought from ATMS and can be used for donators to be able to have the peace of mind of not needing to take out 5 million to go buy a heli and maybe the odd chance of them dying with all that money on them, This card will be a direct debit out of the users ATM and will cost for example for teir 1 donators $50,000 but for teir 5 donators they will cost only $10,000 and so on. It is 100% on what you guys think these prices should cost and there names eg : Debit Card or Credit Card.

I believe this will encourage players to donate to the server to have the peace of mind of not dying and loosing all there money or even be robbed by other players.

I do believe that this is NOT pay to win nor is it unfair for other players but its the peace of mind to not take out huge amounts of money and have the chance of loosing it.

Also these need to be deleted on players death so that other users cant just take there cards and use them for their selfs. - Unless you guys think they should again fully up to you guys, Just my idea!!

- Cheers TigerZ

Nah this means that thay are robbery free when it cones to money, that makes it unfair. Shouldnt matter how much money u donate, you cant prevent getting robbed

Don't know if possible but maybe being able to upgrade your house to get trucks out of or even helis. Obviously need to sort out where they would spawn but I think it would be cool if that was possible. 

Also maybe upgrading your house to have a helipad?? 

The ability for medics to pull players out of locked vehicles so they can be revived 

If possible the ability to upgrade you house to have trucks or even helis spawn there. Seriously have to figure out where they would spawn but this would be cool I think. 

Also maybe being able to upgrade your house for a helipad??

2 minutes ago, Housty8 said:

Don't know if possible but maybe being able to upgrade your house to get trucks out of or even helis. Obviously need to sort out where they would spawn but I think it would be cool if that was possible. 

I think this would be incredibly hard to implement, maybe not even possible. Especially having to go through and sort out and test every house to make sure spawned vehicles do not blow up.

5 minutes ago, Housty8 said:

I think this would be incredibly hard to implement, maybe not even possible. Especially having to go through and sort out and test every house to make sure spawned vehicles do not blow up.

3 minutes ago, Housty8 said:

The ability for medics to pull players out of locked vehicles so they can be revived 

If possible the ability to upgrade you house to have trucks or even helis spawn there. Seriously have to figure out where they would spawn but this would be cool I think. 

Also maybe being able to upgrade your house for a helipad??

It has been designed so bodies fall out of vehicles, I guess maybe sometimes it stuffs up but works most of the time. And I don't think the upgrading house thing is possible, and if it was there would still be the issue of sorting out every single house and testing every single spawn so vehicles don't blow up. If it was possible would be cool I guess