Welcome to Underbelly Australia Life

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Afterglow

Aussie's Twitch Stream   28/10/16

Watch Aussie work on the Australia Map  https://www.twitch.tv/ausisland
    • Shibby

Server Rule Changes   04/01/17

A few rules have changed/amended, please look at the amendments list and get familiar with the new changes, Cheers   http://underbellyarma.com/index.php?/topic/1360-amendments-list/#comment-7506  
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fresqo

Current Underbelly Dev Priority List

10 posts in this topic

Hi guys, these are straight from out To Do list, any further suggestions/details people would like to see, please comment below.

- [ ] Business System (PRE DEV STAGE)
- [ ] Government System
- [ ] Death Screen Update (ON HOLD)
- [ ] Bountys + on intro
- [ ] Cop Patch (PARTLY DONE)
- [ ] Whitelisted Jobs (pilot,towie,firefighter etc)
- [ ] UB Customs
- [ ] Gang Shed Processing Perk
- [ ] Status bar update (colored)
- [ ] Keypad Update (more dynamic animated)
- [ ] Lollipops (DONE)
- [ ] Atm dialog update
- [ ] Contested Zones (king of the hill type)
- [ ] Msg all gang button in phone
- [ ] Msg all civilians (certain rank above)

This list is NOT in any order, and is not limited to only this... list may change without any notice at any time.

Fresqo

6 people like this

Sgt > Above have access to "Message All Civilians" like on Vendetta, it helps Police mass message civilians if say a major event occurs Eg: Warning civilians of a Bank Robbery, or airdrop not to enter for their own safety.

3 people like this

Me and every other tru blu aussie wants to see the ability to buy bunnnings snags at the local bunnings

11 people like this

Fix turtle poaching and fishing spawns. Spent around 40 mins in the ocean looking for them but only found a bunnings sausage someone threw off the dock.

Maybe even make turtles and fish buyable for a price.

I'm not sure about this but maybe even adding the basic ACE 3 to the server to add dynamics and to make medics more of a asset and more dynamic? This is just something that can be considered for the future when medics become a readily available resource.

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, -Sebastian- said:

Fix turtle poaching and fishing spawns. Spent around 40 mins in the ocean looking for them but only found a bunnings sausage someone threw off the dock.

I'm not sure about this but maybe even adding the basic ACE 3 to the server to add dynamics and to make medics more of a asset and more dynamic? This is just something that can be considered for the future when medics become a readily available resource.

I would like to see the price of turtle meat increased to like 10k and turtle dealer moved into the middle of the map would make for some more water activity

7 hours ago, -Sebastian- said:

Turtles and Fish spawn in per player,  I see heaps when I'm in the water up north... not sure why you didn't see any! Will take a look and see if we can tweak.

2 people like this

Yay lollipops!!! Just to confirm I did turtles last week without a hitch. They and fish refresh every so often but they are client-side so there's no way of going out in a group and each person finding the same spawns for each aquatic animal. Hope that maybe another go might increase your findings! 

Just wanted to pass on some comments from people I've bumped into along the way. They've said of the life servers they've been on, Underbelly Australia is one of the best they've seen. They like the variety of activities and the unique steps that need to be taken for some missions/runs (like Nikos, plane crashed/meth, shipwreck and crafting). I've only ever played under underbelly/vendetta so I have no idea but I've gotta say that people seem impressed with the stuff here (great job Fres, Afterglow and staff)

Great to see it ever-changing and new things being concocted. You guys do a ridiculously amazing job, people notice it & they tell me all the time!!

1 person likes this

Could you also add stretchers/beds for medics to use? Currently we have to make people with broken legs walk themselves into the hospital. 

I'm also very glad about the lollipops. But the stretchers would really be a great addition to the server

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0