Welcome to Underbelly Australia Life

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Afterglow

Aussie's Twitch Stream   28/10/16

Watch Aussie work on the Australia Map  https://www.twitch.tv/ausisland
    • Shibby

Server Rule Changes   04/01/17

A few rules have changed/amended, please look at the amendments list and get familiar with the new changes, Cheers   http://underbellyarma.com/index.php?/topic/1360-amendments-list/#comment-7506  
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Nuts

NWO

5 posts in this topic

Your In-game Name? Nuts

Name of your gang? NWO

How many members in your gang? About 15

How active is your Gang? We are very active on a different server but are all moving to Australia. We usually have about 8 active players each night out of 15 of us.

1 person likes this

Good to see you guys joining the underbelly community. Seems to be quite a few ozzygaming fellas coming over.

1 person likes this

Is this where you have been hiding. Saw your activity with SPG declined. Had to move you out.

haha, I guess after 5000 hours of Altis life you get a bit sick of it. I've been part of this community before australia life so I decided to come back to check up, needless to say that was a good decision. Good to see you again none the less

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0