Welcome to Underbelly Australia Life

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Afterglow

Aussie's Twitch Stream   28/10/16

Watch Aussie work on the Australia Map  https://www.twitch.tv/ausisland
    • Shibby

Server Rule Changes   04/01/17

A few rules have changed/amended, please look at the amendments list and get familiar with the new changes, Cheers   http://underbellyarma.com/index.php?/topic/1360-amendments-list/#comment-7506  
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Happy Potato

Carrier Safety Concerns

9 posts in this topic

Hey guys, It has come to my attention that a lot of people have been dying by the hands of the Aircraft Carrier or Weapons Grade Uranium Processing. 

Just want to remind everyone that the carrier is very unstable and can cause various deaths and injury.

So I've made a 3 step method to prevent this;

1. Try to land at the designated Helipads (Squares marked with red and yellow border)

2. Never run up/down steep stairs or near the edge of the ship

3. Try to avoid contact with other players

Follow these simple steps and you will never find yourself in helpdesk or in the water.

And PLEASE Note: Medics cannot land/revive in the zone as it is designated KOS, and Medics cannot enter KOS Zones according to our regulations.

2 people like this

8 hours ago, Happy Potato said:

Ebola

3 people like this

12 hours ago, Happy Potato said:

Hey guys, It has come to my attention that a lot of people have been dying by the hands of the Aircraft Carrier or Weapons Grade Uranium Processing. 

Just want to remind everyone that the carrier is very unstable and can cause various deaths and injury.

So I've made a 3 step method to prevent this;

1. Try to land at the designated Helipads (Squares marked with red and yellow border)

2. Never run up/down steep stairs or near the edge of the ship

Follow these simple steps and you will never find yourself in helpdesk or in the water.

And PLEASE Note: Medics cannot land/revive in the zone as it is designated KOS, and Medics cannot enter KOS Zones according to our regulations.

one issue with #2 there Happy, is it's the only way to access the processing station unfortunately. but from memory I think the Dev is working on a fix for the issue :-)

1 hour ago, Chris Lickytung said:

one issue with #2 there Happy, is it's the only way to access the processing station unfortunately. but from memory I think the Dev is working on a fix for the issue :-)

Yeah, I meant that its safer to walk down the stairs instead of run. Sorry if that wasn't clear

9 minutes ago, Happy Potato said:

Yeah, I meant that its safer to walk down the stairs instead of run. Sorry if that wasn't clear

I understood what you meant

1 person likes this

Yeah very glitchy, have glitched myself and it's unfortunate. Feel for everyone in the situation.

Thanks for reminding me, I had meant to fix this but got caught up with other stuff, I'll see if I can make it safer for everyone :) 

4 people like this

1 hour ago, Aussie said:

Thanks for reminding me, I had meant to fix this but got caught up with other stuff, I'll see if I can make it safer for everyone :) 

hey Aussie, is there an option to put the processing on the deck of the carrier rather than underneath? or maybe have a stair well placed in a safer location to prevent to falling glitch? Cheers.

You would need to talk to the Underbelly admins regarding that, I am map maker so its up to mod makers where they put their resources, I just need to make sure the carrier is physically in a better shape.