Welcome to Underbelly Australia Life

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Afterglow

Aussie's Twitch Stream   28/10/16

Watch Aussie work on the Australia Map  https://www.twitch.tv/ausisland
    • Shibby

Server Rule Changes   04/01/17

A few rules have changed/amended, please look at the amendments list and get familiar with the new changes, Cheers   http://underbellyarma.com/index.php?/topic/1360-amendments-list/#comment-7506  
Spectral

Fight Club - hosted by [Feare] - seeking approval

17 posts in this topic

Fight Club 

Fight Club, a series of Duels run in a Round Robin format, in a remote location.

Full RP in effect, if you die, your out. Winner takes all, and the bragging rights.

Will require Medic on scene, in the case of a trade kill the person who died first

loses and the second is revived. 

Duels go till only one is left standing, who then wins the whole prize pool.

Concerns.

1) Will I get Paid?

Yep. Feare will post the Prize Pool and thet results ina  forum thread, and we will not scam. We are all 

honest guys, keen to get involved (not banned) and will never cheat or hold back any money. 

2) Who can come?

Anyone. Paid Combatants only, maybe Spectators. TBA. 

3) Rules?

As discussed. No Trolling, turning up or declaring on the Event, don't ruin it for people. 

Location will be sent out by Forum Message to Combatants, it will be isolated. Ideally it will

be in a approved Safe Zone allowed to have some Combat in so no Trolling happens. You will

fight to the death for $$. 

4) Goals?

Fun. Introduce myself, and Feare to the Server. Fun for Players. Someone wins some cash. 

5) What do I need to do?

Wait for us to get Approved. A sign up thread will be created. Sign up, pay prior, bring what you

are asked to bring and show up. Easy as that. Oh, and try not to get killed....

- Spectral

Edited by Spectral
Typos.
1 person likes this

Notes for Admins 

1) Fully flexible on buy in price if seems too high. 

2) Will report prize pool to Staff and all Players in thread, 100% disclosure, this is not any sort of scam.

3) Happy to have Staff supervise or point of contact to report back winner and pay out to. 

I have run around 300 Events across Life Servers, with and without Admin Tools, this will run issue

free, with the money paid promptly to the winner. If approved we will apply for a time to run it that will not impact on

Police, Server, Staff, or Peak times. This is an RP Event, with a serious tone to it. 

Thank you for your time in reading.

Spectral 

3 people like this

Haven't had many admin events lately so it will be good to have one. I will message you on teamspeak so we can talk about it

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Brodie said:

Haven't had many admin events lately so it will be good to have one. I will message you on teamspeak so we can talk about it

Outstanding. Will be on tonight 

I think this is great and a great way to get your event going. If you cannot get a medic I'm happy to come supervise as a Moderator and revive any people that will require it, just hit me up in TS. 

2 people like this

50 minutes ago, Shibby said:

I think this is great and a great way to get your event going. If you cannot get a medic I'm happy to come supervise as a Moderator and revive any people that will require it, just hit me up in TS. 

Thanks Shibby, will do for sure.

1 hour ago, BartAllen said:

pls allow camera men

Well the First Rule says don't talk about it, nothing about the press...

I usually document them but some freelance press for the Underbelly Times, could be awesome

Edited by Spectral
1 person likes this

On 11/3/2016 at 3:26 PM, Spectral said:

I usually document them but some freelance press for the Underbelly Times, could be awesome

freelance press sounds like a great idea.

On 03/11/2016 at 3:26 PM, Spectral said:

Rule no. 3 - If its their first night they must fight 😆

Edited by Cybersiege
1 person likes this

Well given this has seemingly been granted the green light I will get the sign up thread underway in general discussions. 

Will tie it all together, and it will likely run Friday evening (TBA). 

14 hours ago, kevin chow said:

can i join in 

You missed out on this round @kevin chow but Round 2 will be back, and next up we are racing muscle cars...

100% keen for the next one, wasn't a participant in the fight club but sure was good fun to watch!

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead